PDA

View Full Version : my new interest ... And our Winter weather

Lissau
June 23rd, 2014, 08:04 AM
My latest interest to keep me busy ..its winter here at the moment and today its hitting with a vengeance...any how my sculpt made out of sculpey a work in progress....hope you like him and a link below to our current winter weather

Megablizzard slams Australia
YES, megablizzard. After a slow start to the Aussie snow season, the snowstorm of the century has struck. And itís not going away...

Best]Best snowfalls in a decade forecast for eastern Australia. Strap yourselves in for the megablizzard (http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/best-snowfalls-in-a-decade-forecast-for-eastern-australia-strap-yourselves-in-for-the-megablizzard/story-e6frfqdr-1226963855196) snowfalls in a decade forecast for eastern Australia. Strap yourselves in for the megablizzard

mspepper
June 23rd, 2014, 10:11 AM
We had snow in northern MN yesterday, June 22. Don't think it is ever going to give up.

Sandy Navas
June 23rd, 2014, 10:22 AM
Lisa, I love your sculpture - it is so fantastic to see you being creative like this. One of these days we'll have to say "I knew her when . . . "

maxwellthecat
June 24th, 2014, 02:44 AM
I love your sculpture.

Poppytree
June 24th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Great sculpture. No snow in South Australia but we've had gale force damaging winds, hail and heavy thundery rain 20mm overnight. Hope Spring arrives early

mamaquilt
June 24th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Love your sculpture. In a way it is strange that you have snow blizzards and we celebrated summer beginning on June 21.
But that is nature.

Lissau
June 24th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Thanks guys