PDA

View Full Version : The Latest Update On My Nephew

Elliegirl
June 21st, 2014, 10:39 PM
I posted on here a few weeks ago about my nephew who was injured using a router. He has to go back for more surgery on Tuesday to clean more debris out of his eye. As of now he cannot see out of it because the lens was cut during the accident. At some point he will have a lens put on, but there still is a question about whether he will see out of that eye. He now has to wear glasses because his right eye is now his dominant eye and that eye needs to be protected.

WendyI
June 21st, 2014, 11:28 PM
woah! Routers can be so dangerous. And table saws...Scott almost cut his thumb off, again, on ours last week. Sorry to hear your nephew was injured. They can do such amazing things now...replacing a lens was unheard of 20 years ago. I sure hope it helps! I cringe so bad when I hear of eye injuries. I now insist that Scott wears protective eye wear whenever he uses his power tools! Best wishes for a speedy recovery to him!

Sandy Navas
June 22nd, 2014, 10:57 AM
Continued prayers for a total recovery.

Over40momma
June 22nd, 2014, 04:36 PM
Adding my prayers and healing thoughts for your nephew. Keep us posted while we send you some :icon_hug: to get through all the worry.

Jerry's wife
June 22nd, 2014, 06:55 PM
Keeping your nephew in prayers for a quick healing AND sight to be restored into his eye. Reading your note reminds everyone to try to wear protective gear while doing dangerous work, even if it is a little thing. Blessings to you & your family.

Bubby
June 22nd, 2014, 07:09 PM
I think of your nephew often and I've been wondering how he's coming along. Thanks for the update....I will continue to pray for him.