PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is having computer issues???

Sandy Navas
June 20th, 2014, 06:00 PM

Just talked to one of my dearest friends and she is doing just fine. She's been dancing in front of the moon but also having some computer issues. She'll be back to entertain us real soon. Don't tell her, but I know she is S P E C I A L.

Jean Sewing Machine
June 20th, 2014, 06:07 PM
I was just thinking about her, and hoping she was OK.

Grandma G
June 20th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Ha! Great visual! I know I haven't seen any postings from her lately but I have also been busy with my brother and sister-in-law visiting from Arizona. I can only jump on here when I get up in the morning before they start their day. No quilting either. I'm suffering from withdrawals... but I'm also enjoying their visit very much!!

Hope our friend is back online soon!!

K. McEuen
June 20th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Well, that's good to know. I was thinking her family came back from Disneyland and all he** broke loose ...

Jean Sewing Machine
June 20th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Well, that's good to know. I was thinking her family came back from Disneyland and all he** broke loose ...

I was hoping not, but that crossed my mind also.

Mpyles
June 20th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Yes, was concerned for her! Thanks sandy for the update!

Ginny B
June 20th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Thanks Sandy. I have been wondering about her and what was happening .

MayinJerset
June 20th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Thanks Sandy, seems a lot of us were worrying about her and her situation.

bubba
June 20th, 2014, 11:40 PM
I too have been worried.....missing her witty comebacks!

songbird857
June 21st, 2014, 12:32 AM
Thank you sandy! I was concerned about the disneyland thing too... glad to hear it's computer issues (not that those are fun or anything...) hope she gets back on soon :-)

Familyjournals
June 21st, 2014, 01:35 AM
It has been a full moon recently…..I miss her too and I've only been here for 6 weeks!

Iris Girl
June 21st, 2014, 05:54 AM
I was also getting worried about the family coming back issue. Hope she gets back soon, miss her.

Carol336
June 21st, 2014, 07:04 AM
Had the same worries about the family. Glad to hear she's ok. Thanks Sandy.

Hulamoon
June 21st, 2014, 01:36 PM
Thanks Sandy for the call. When I told my computer tech that you did, he was like really? It gave him the extra push since one of his workers hung up on me, another story I won't bore you with. lol The power of forum friends:icon_kiss:

Dh came back from the trip yelling at me and then the next day he apoligized. Seems the whole family agreed not to tell me because they thought it would hurt my feelings. Umm you took the wrong approch. When my stepdd told me they might take this trip last year I said 'your not going to leave me behind are you?' Of course not! Well dh's brother comes along and pays everyone's airfair from his frequent flier miles (he's a contractor in Guam and paid for our trip to Disney world many years ago . The water parks were so fun!)

So in a nut shell my family all goes and stays with his family so I'm the odd one out and always will be.

No worries, I might have a surprise to share later today :)

I forgot to say thanks to every one!

Mpyles
June 22nd, 2014, 12:14 AM
We missed you lorie!! So glad you got your puter back! Can't wait to hear the surprise!!

WendyI
June 22nd, 2014, 12:27 AM
I've been a bit AWOL also but just busy so didn't have a chance to miss you and you're back! I'm mad about that trip your fam. took...so mean! I'm glad your puter is fixed also!! xox

Hulamoon
June 22nd, 2014, 12:33 AM
We missed you lorie!! So glad you got your puter back! Can't wait to hear the surprise!!

Thank you! I have been sitting it front of it all day. lol I might have to take it back because my old files are missing from the last transfer to this laptop. Hundreds of pictures.

Well my surprise will have to come another day. I ran into a family that had an 8 week old pup they were willing to give me. I got their phone #. It's a Lab/ pit. That didn't throw me off because my dd's doggie is a pointer/ pit. The 8 weeks sounded fun until I realized how big it was going to get. lol

auntiemern
June 22nd, 2014, 02:14 AM
I think a lot of us were thinking that. Glad to hear it isn't.