PDA

View Full Version : Calming the beast

EmmaB
June 20th, 2014, 12:16 PM
With the waiting for news from the job interview I had last Friday, I'm just one big bundle of nerves. So I've turned to pinterest to calm the savage beast known as anxiety and having been spending time browsing the humor section.

I came across this and for some reason thought of members posting pics of the happy little packages they receive from others. It would be funny to do. I hope you can see the wording.

KnitWitRosie
June 20th, 2014, 01:12 PM
That is too funny!!!! :icon_rofl: Totally something my Hubby would do!!! He constantly tells me that I single-handedly keep the USPS in business with all the packages I get on a weekly basis :D

Sending positive vibes your way on the job news!!!! {{{ HUGS }}}

EmmaB
June 20th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Honestly, I thought of Handsome Ryan when I saw this. Although I don't him hardly at all, it seems like something he would do. Love this kind of sense of humor.

Love this forum!!

Thanks for the positive vibes!! Was told I would know either today or Monday.

FabStripper
June 20th, 2014, 06:49 PM
I am crossing my fingers for you that you get the job. This made me think of Ryan because of the baby pics I have seen where people put the baby in the picture that looks like they are on the beach one day and in the mall the next. I will try to find some of those pictures.

Sylvia H
June 20th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Funny! And this is something my son would do. Once, I asked him to put the leaves in the table, in preparation for our Thanksgiving dinner. When I came back to check, he had taken a whole bunch of leaves from outside in the yard and stuck them between the two sections of the table.