PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in.

mom4him
June 19th, 2014, 12:15 AM
It has been so long since I have posted. What a crazy life this is. Things are going well for the most part but unbelievably busy or is it just that I amgetting older and moving at a much slower pace. We re did a deck, wired the house for an electric dryer(old one decided to go on a permanent vacation ), got the kids pool up and running, and made all the appointments scheduled. This is in just the last 3 weeks. We have also had a family come every 7 to 10 days and do their laundry at our house.

Next week is the calm before the storm. It is boing to be fairly free, 3 appointments, but the next week is going to be crazy once again. I have 3 quilt projects I would really like to get done before school starts again but not sure it is going to happen. Less then 2 months left for us.

Well everyone is pretty healthy. That is the main thing. Still no answers with our daughter's black outs. Would really like for that to be resolved.

Praying you are all having a great summer.

stationarymom
June 19th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Hello I'm not sure we have met before. It does sound like you have had a little on your plate.I'm glad you took the time to stop in and give everyone an update. I also hope you find out about your daughter.

Bubby
June 19th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Good to hear from you, Sandy. Summer is an incredibly busy time for us also. Take care and check in when you can...you are missed.

Iris Girl
June 19th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Glad to hear from you. Also glad all is going on fairly even keel for you now. enjoy even though its busy!

Sandy Navas
June 19th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Good to hear from you, Sandy. I don't know how you manage it all.

mom4him
June 20th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Joan, I don't think I have posted since you have started. I am hoping we will be able to resolve my daughters issues also. Thanks.

Big THANKS to the rest of you. I have missed being an active part of this very caring group. Hoping to get to check in a bit more often.

On the up side, I was able to work on my youngest sons quilt most of the day yesterday! I completed two more blocks! Hoping to get at least one more done today. It is a Mine Craft pattern that I designed. Most blocks are made up of 16 2 1/2 inch squares and they are very random so no strip sewing and cutting. I will be very happy when I have it all pieced and ready to start quilting. I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I wanted to have it done by the end of June. I will be happy if I can have all the blocks done by then.

SallyO'Sews
June 20th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Good to see your smiling face, and read your good news, Sandy!
Hugs and blessings,
~ Sally \0/

ilive2craft2
June 20th, 2014, 10:31 AM
Sandy, it is so good to hear from you! You and your family are still in my prayers.