PDA

View Full Version : OHHH... Look! A Bunny!

KnitWitRosie
June 18th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Lol. That's the way I feel today. I've got another 4 hours of work and I can't seem to concentrate on ANYTHING today! I've got three HUGE projects that I'm working on, and can't manage to focus on any of them for very long. Totally distracted today and just want to be home :(

Maybe it's just because it's Wednesday and I'm already ready for the weekend to come, or maybe it's just because I'm tired and would rather be home napping and crafting. Who knows. Either way, it's going to be a LONG 4 hours!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Lonna
June 18th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I am right there with you Jess. Having to keep talking my self into staying here and not finding some reason to go home. Keep telling myself if I don't stay then I don't have money to buy more fabric.

whippetmom
June 18th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Only 4 more hours, you can do it. If you have a radio near by, use that to distract you. You will be home before you know it.

KnitWitRosie
June 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I am right there with you Jess. Having to keep talking my self into staying here and not finding some reason to go home. Keep telling myself if I don't stay then I don't have money to buy more fabric.

My thoughts exactly! I actually took a half-day yesterday because of a killer migraine. Came home, let the dog out, kicked off the shoes, and passed out on the couch until Hubby got home from work. Can't afford to take any more time off as I'm saving what little vacation time I have left for doctor's appointments and such.

Maybe I'll just say forget it on the projects and shop online for the rest of the afternoon ;)

MayinJerset
June 18th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Do some deep breathing, outside if you can manage it. I just hated days like you are having. I worked at a college and Fridays were the worst especially during the summer months as the place was quite empty. Finally came up with a solution that my supervisor approved of, I took 1/2 hr lunches Mon - Thursday and no lunch on Fridays so I could leave work at 2pm on Fridays.

shermur
June 18th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Rosie...I feel that way everyday when I am at the work of employment....there are days all I can think about is the UFOs at home waiting to be completed. Or I have new ideas running through my head, or I am thinking about what patterns to put with what fabric in my stash....
You feel no different than any other quilter, sweetie! LOL

WendyI
June 19th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Every day since I went back to work has been like that for me!! Hope it got better for you!!