PDA

View Full Version : wedding sign almost done...or is it?!?!?

WendyI
June 18th, 2014, 01:36 AM
This is the sign that Liam and Memphis will be carrying down the isle at the wedding. I saw another one that said, "This is Your Last Chance to Run!" and I REEEEEALLLY wanted to make that one but she didn't want it! LOL! :D

The blobs" are fishing flies as they are really into fishing. The one that has the dark ring around it was done that way because I cut it too small so decided to put it on a second piece of fabric and use a boat anchor stitch which did not turn out as well as I would have liked but I aint frogging that on Burlap!! What a mess it would be. Anyway...other than that I'm kind of happy with it. Like how I point out all the flaws! uhg. :icon_rolleyes:

I'd love opinions/suggestions please!! I like how the chalk is outlining some of the letters...IF ONLY I could find a WHITE marker!! So frustrating at the lack of availability of ANYTHING here! I also am not a fan of the capital C which Looks like a capital G which you can see at the front of Girl...and the O looks like an "a"...ugh. I need to sleep I think...it's after midnight here! fresh eyes might be better!

79642 79639

79640 79641

Kgrammiecaz
June 18th, 2014, 01:44 AM
The sign looks great and waht a womderful tradition.

FabStripper
June 18th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Oh it is great!

K. McEuen
June 18th, 2014, 01:57 AM
when my cousin got married and the bride and groom knelt at the altar, everyone in the church started giggling. Someone had painted "HELP ME!" on the bottoms of his shoes.

stationarymom
June 18th, 2014, 03:00 AM
Karen my husband did that too! I didn't know about it until after the wedding.

sewlucky
June 18th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Wendy, do you have a Stampin Up demonstrator? SU sells white chalk markers that I'm pretty sure work on burlap. MSG me if you don't have a demo but want to order, I can help.

Terri

WendyI
June 19th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Wendy, do you have a Stampin Up demonstrator? SU sells white chalk markers that I'm pretty sure work on burlap. MSG me if you don't have a demo but want to order, I can help.

Terri

Hi Terri...I live in Canada doll...we have NOTHING here. I don't even know what that is...StampUP. LOL! honestly..unless it's 10 bucks I'm done spending money on my sisters wedding!! uhg. I'd love to try it but I think the chalk will be okay...hoping anyway!!! LOL!