PDA

View Full Version : another banned commercial.....

bubba
June 18th, 2014, 12:13 AM
This BANNED Grey Poupon Ad Is Freaking Hilarious ? What Were They Thinking?! | PetFlow Blog - The most interesting news for pet parents around the world. (http://blog.petflow.com/this-banned-grey-poupon-ad-is-freaking-hilarious-what-were-they-thinking/?f=1#zv1S75HC3hh87rpL.01)

bhaggerty
June 18th, 2014, 01:00 AM
LOL! My kids will die laughing if I show that to them! Especially the boys!

WendyI
June 18th, 2014, 01:22 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! I LOVE IT!

seriously...people need to relax in life! It's hilarious! But we use a lot of potty humour in our house so I like it!! LOL!

I bet it goes viral! I'm sending it to my sister now who will put it on FB...watch how quick it happens! LOL! Thanks for sharing!

bubba
June 18th, 2014, 01:25 AM
FB is where I got it from! They are comparing it to the KMart commercial w/the jingle bells, but there is nothing nasty here, and no bad language!

WendyI
June 18th, 2014, 01:27 AM
SEE!! I KNEW it was gonna go viral. I never saw the other one...I don't watch t.v. and NEVER commercials. They SUCK in Canada! Horrible! NO humour hardly ever and when they do...it's just NOT funny!! So annoying!

Auntpiggylpn
June 18th, 2014, 09:17 AM
It reminds me of the KMart commercials that were out at Christmas time "I shipped my pants" and "Big gas savings". People need to lighten up!!!

Sheena
June 18th, 2014, 01:29 PM
It shouldn't be banned. Honestly, some people.

alliek
June 18th, 2014, 02:52 PM
LOL! If we can't laugh at ourselves, we have a REAL BIG problem. I think of the guys/gals in the marketing firm creating this commercial for the mustard (which i love, BTW), it must have been hysterical. :icon_happy:

Midge
June 18th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Thanks! I needed that!

AuntieVic
June 18th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Such a great commercial, it made me laugh and laugh. thanks for sharing.

Genny
June 18th, 2014, 05:07 PM
FB is where I got it from! They are comparing it to the KMart commercial w/the jingle bells, but there is nothing nasty here, and no bad language!

I still laugh when I think about this one!

Genny
June 18th, 2014, 05:11 PM
It reminds me of the KMart commercials that were out at Christmas time "I shipped my pants" and "Big gas savings". People need to lighten up!!!

This commercial certainly grabs your attention and I thought it was great. You're right..."People Need To Lighten Up"!

K. McEuen
June 18th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Back when they seemed to be showing the Grey Poupon commercials all the time on TV, we were at a stop light and a group of teenagers in a car pulled up next to us. The one driving leaned out and said to us "Pardon me, but would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?" Well, he just about died when I reached in the glove box and pulled out a jar and tossed it to him. The rest of the kids in the car were howling with laughter and he turned about 5 shades of red. Score one for the suburban full of soccer moms that had a stock pile of mustard in the glove box just waiting for the right opportunity ...

Quiltfreestyle
June 19th, 2014, 02:05 AM
Back when they seemed to be showing the Grey Poupon commercials all the time on TV, we were at a stop light and a group of teenagers in a car pulled up next to us. The one driving leaned out and said to us "Pardon me, but would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?" Well, he just about died when I reached in the glove box and pulled out a jar and tossed it to him. The rest of the kids in the car were howling with laughter and he turned about 5 shades of red. Score one for the suburban full of soccer moms that had a stock pile of mustard in the glove box just waiting for the right opportunity ...
Karen that is PRICELESS!!!
I wish you could have taken a video of those kids reactions. That would have gone viral too. LOL