PDA

View Full Version : New Baby!

Rosie
July 3rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
I'm a tad late, but I wanted to announce the birth of my 3rd baby. Michael was born on June 3rd and was a healthy 8 pounds 1 ounce! Here's a picture :)

As soon as he starts sleeping through the night I'm getting started on his quilt!! Any ideas of some nice boy fabric?

Blondie
July 3rd, 2011, 09:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/gr-1.gif

First of all congrats! Secondly, haven't been looking at baby fabric for quite sometime but would love to! Kiss all those toes, fingers, eyelids, ears, nose, rosebud mouth, etc for me. He is absolutely perfect. My very bestest heartfelt congrats to you. God bless!

bakermom
July 3rd, 2011, 09:53 PM
lovely! congratulations!

Sandy Navas
July 3rd, 2011, 10:24 PM
Congratulations! I have a DGD just a few weeks older. Want to arrange a marriage?

He's precious!

Mia
July 4th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Michael is gorgeous.... and you are blessed.
God's blessings for you and your family....

K. McEuen
July 4th, 2011, 02:26 AM
What a cutie!

MSQC has some new fabrics in, Alphabet Soup. One for boys and one for girls.
http://www.missouriquiltco.com/this-just-in-new-quilting-products/alphabet-soup-boy-10-stackers-by-my-mind-s-eye-for-riley-blake-designs.html

Or even the Max & Whiskers would be cute for a little boy.

SuzyQue
July 4th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Congrats on the new baby boy! What a healthy looking one! Lots of cute fabric out there.......just try to find your favorite thing. Good luck!

quiltingtrish
July 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Awwww - I wanna hold him! Give him some snuggles from me please!
There is lots of cute fabric out there - like Suzy says - find something you really like.
Hugs and congratulations for having such a cutie-patootie.

mamaquilt
July 5th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Congratulations from Luxembourg. Raising children is a guerilla war sometimes, but the result is astonishing. I knew from experience; had 3 children myself

Monique
July 7th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Rosie what a beautiful little baby boy. Congratulations to you and your family. Babies are so precious. There are so many beautiful fabrics out there so I am sure you will find exactly what you are looking for.

meemeecyn
July 7th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Rosie, congratulations. He is beautiful. He will love whatever fabric you choose especially because of all the love you will sew into his quilt! Hope you are started to get more sleep!

Bubby
July 7th, 2011, 03:24 PM
What a gorgeous baby! He's a picture of perfection...Congratulations! Barb

sewmuchjan
July 7th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Awww so handsome. Congratulations :) :) :)

chmama
July 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Rosie he is adorable! I teared up looking at his picture, made me think of my three and their baby pictures! Was only 2 years ago when I started my youngest son's blanket right after he was born. Three are a challenge and a blessing, enjoy every bit of it! Time goes by so fast!! Hope you have luck finding your fabric, I know you'll find something perfect! Maybe some alphabet, numbers, or trucks and trains. Or go the other way and find some clouds and other things in the sky, stars, sun, birds, my kids all love those things. So many things to choose from, it's hard to pick!! My daughter has an angel praying, my oldest son has a football blanket, and my little guy has a monkey blanket. Good luck and Congratulations!!! God Bless!

Susan M
July 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Congratulations on the birth of your son! He is just beautiful...or should I say handsome.

tfrankum
July 8th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Congratulations! My baby, Michael, will be 24 this year. Boy, they grow fast. It is really hard to find boy fabrics. They used to have really cute cars and trucks and things like that. Now it's all too realistic or too weird (in my opinion) for a baby. I did find some cute fabric for my grandson called 'Alphabet Zoo' by Henry Glass. It's really cute in primary colors. It made a really neat quilt. You can still find it online.

Rosie
July 10th, 2011, 08:34 PM
thanks you everyone for all the nice comments about my baby boy :) When I get around to making his quilt, I'll be sure to post a picture!