PDA

View Full Version : nearly Monday

mamaquilt
July 3rd, 2011, 06:23 PM
638563866387I still have to post some promised pictures.

Sandy - here is a picture of my Italian shoes. 2 summer sandales and 2 automn pairs.

the 2nd picture is a pair of socks I knitted on the bus as well as 52 fishes for the next patchwork blanket. See a picture of the first blanket in my album.

3rd picture shows the eastern region (on the German border) where we grow white wine.
DH and I took a walk through some of these wineyards with the owner. the tour was about 7 miles and we tasted the different wines on our way. I'm a bit tired now, but I know why.

greetings from a green Luxembourg

debinmalaga
July 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Michele, I love the 3rd picture - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Blondie
July 3rd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Michele
I am so envious of:
1. you have been to Italy and purchased shoes there ~ so very awesome
2. you can actually knit something - I start and get lost.
3. To be able to see a simple yet stunning patchwork of a vineyard. Another awesome.

Thank YOU for sharing. I sure have missed you.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Congrats/welcomebackhound-1.gif

Blondie

Sandy Navas
July 3rd, 2011, 10:22 PM
here is a picture of my Italian shoes. 2 summer sandales and 2 automn pairs. 3rd picture shows the eastern region (on the German border) where we grow white wine.

When I was still working I used to have a craving for shoes - one time when we were stateside I was in a store and bought 18 pair of shoes. There were several 'foreign' speaking ladies behind me at the check out line. Luckily I could understand as one of them viewed my stack of shoes and turned to the other and said "This must be a better sale than I thought." They both pulled out of line and went back to try on more shoes!!

Love going on wine tasting jaunts - don't think I could WALK 7 miles for a sip of wine though!!!!