PDA

View Full Version : Fun Colors Cutting Mats!

Queen Nette
June 13th, 2014, 11:44 PM
I've seen these on tutorials, fun colors like red and yellow. Personally I think pink would be awesome! But I can't find them anywhere! Any ideas? I want the big one, 23x35 or something like that.

Thanks for any help!
Lynette

Jean Sewing Machine
June 14th, 2014, 12:32 AM
I have a pink one, came out several years ago as a breast cancer awareness product.

FabStripper
June 14th, 2014, 01:04 AM
I have several mats. The one I use the most is Fiskars and it is light purple on one side and light blue on the other side. I also have one that is yellow on one side and I think blue on the other side and the old gray one and some green ones. I navigate to the light purple side of that mat. I guess I never really thought about it until you said something. I just buy a new one when I see one on sale and I can't get it to jump out of my shopping buggy or I can't reach the one I want to use.

bubba
June 14th, 2014, 02:16 AM
Mine is yellow on one side and the reverse is purple. It's by Martelli. My Fiskars is yellow.

Mchelem
June 14th, 2014, 03:11 AM
I have a pink one too, breast cancer one. I also have the pink rotary cutter to match ;-)

SisterDi
June 15th, 2014, 12:29 AM
I was just at Walmart yesterday, and I think I saw either the purple or the pink one there. It was the Fiskars brand. It was cute, but I'm not really a fan of my small Fiskars mat, it does not heal itself. Good on the wallet, not so good for heavy duty use.

Auntpiggylpn
June 16th, 2014, 09:14 AM
I have this one. It is light blue on one side and a very light apple green on the other. Gingher 24"x36" Self-healing Cutting Mat with a Different Color on each Side: Light Blue and Green, for Visibility Under Fabric at AllBrands.com (http://www.allbrands.com/products/39992-gingher-24-x36-self-healing-cutting-mat-with-a-dif)

Queen Nette
July 30th, 2014, 01:27 PM
thank you all. i'm still searching. i'd like the red one like Jenny uses in some of the tutorials but there is no info on it anywhere!

jjkaiser
August 23rd, 2014, 04:56 PM
I just googled cuuting mats for fabric red and guess who has it? Amazon of course. I did not check for size or price for you.