PDA

View Full Version : Bleary Eyed Night Owl

MayinJerset
June 13th, 2014, 04:05 AM
79052Been going through quilt magazines and online sites to find inspiration for a challenge quilt due mid July. That's right, mid July and I should have begun way before now. Anyway I was given a color sample and have to use shadings of that color to show depth in a quilt at least 36 x 36. My color is a medium blue so sky and water are the first things that come to mind. Some M* gals gave me some great suggestions and also Pinterest pages to view. Once you get started on Pinterest you could be clicking the whole night away, which is why I'm bleary eyed tonight. Time to give it a rest and say Hi to all my Night Owl pals who are awake. What have you guys been up to? Any plans for Father's Day?

Judy, USMC
June 13th, 2014, 04:16 AM
No great plans for Father's Day. Both my dad and FIL are deceased and we have no kids of our own. Will definitely have my dad on my mind ........

I probably will surprise my hubby with a DQ cone late ... but that's about it for us. I'm bleary eyed from the daily deal. Got a couple of things I had on my wish list.

Good luck on the Challenge Quilt ! ! ! Be sure to post pics, please.

Vonnie
June 13th, 2014, 05:44 AM
The boys are taking DH out to the movies on Sunday. That's about it.

Good luck on your challenge quilt. Are you taking pictures along the creative journey?

I know what you mean about pininterest. You plan on only a minute or two and an hour later you realize how long you have been sidetracked!