PDA

View Full Version : Clematis Vine

Genny
June 12th, 2014, 08:23 PM
My Clematis Vine has taken it own sweet time to bloom..but it finally has and its really pretty. My other 2 haven't bloomed yet...hopefully soon!

grannyann
June 12th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I love these and yours are just beautiful

Sandy Navas
June 12th, 2014, 09:28 PM
If anyone in Hamilton happens to drive West out of town on Old 36 Hwy, on the North side of the road there's a house with the most spectacular clematis I've ever seen. I did NOT have my camera with me.

Yours is beautiful, Genny. Mine takes it's time and just doesn't love where it is, I guess.

ilive2craft2
June 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Pretty! Mine has bloomed and is done now. I sure wish they bloomed longer. I may see if I can find a later blooming one and add it to the same spot - think it would work?

Mimis-quilts
June 12th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Every time I see a clematis I think of my mother...she loved them too. I've tried to grow them, but no luck...so I just enjoy others...and Genny, yours is beautiful!

Genny
June 13th, 2014, 12:19 AM
This is the most blooms this one has ever had. I have one on the back of this same shed that usually has tons of blooms but I think our May frost hurt it.

BobW
June 13th, 2014, 12:30 AM
That is really beautiful. Ours is up in the community garden (flower). There is a wrought iron arch over the sidewalk and the clematis has climbed up the arch, but the blooms only start about waist high and go up over the top. I was surprised there weren't blooms lower to the ground.

Mpyles
June 13th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Great clematis wisdom...

Caring for Your Clematis Vines (http://www.gardencrossings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/about.culturalCare/pageID/33/)

Iris Girl
June 13th, 2014, 05:41 AM
I love Clematis and mine was gorgeous this year as well.

yellowstone
June 13th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Genny, I'd your clematis growing on an old wagon wheel? It's so
lush and beautiful