PDA

View Full Version : NO LIZARDS IN THE NIGHT OWL TREE..A

MayinJerset
June 12th, 2014, 04:36 AM
Thanks goodness for that as just reading the lizards postings gave me the creepy crawlies. Up at 3am and catching up with forum happenings. Nothing much going on tonight and I'm kind of tired so I'm heading back to bed. I'm leaving the rest of the Night Owls to keep watch so no sneaky lizards get up our tree while I'm sleeping.

SoozG
June 12th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Sure, leave me all alone with icky lizards on the prowl! LOL

MayinJerset
June 12th, 2014, 04:59 AM
SoozG - Just fly up higher in the tree.

Oh. I think I mentioned it before = until recently my son worked in Irvine next the shopping center with the big ferries wheel and when we visited we always went to The Hat for a hot pastrami sandwich and one of their big bags of fries.

toggpine
June 12th, 2014, 05:03 AM
Ick! No lizards here please!

The garter snakes make me jump enough in the garden! It's not so much that they scare me. They just startle me when they speed off to someplace else as I am walking by the garden beds where they were sunning themselves.

Sandy Navas
June 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Owls (even night owls) love to eat lizards.

Dollyquilts
June 12th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Am I the only one who loves lizards and thinks they're adorable. I love the little geckos. They are night owls too. I don't even mind it when they come in the house, but I'm afraid the dogs will get them or they won't find water and will get dehydrated. Now, snakes, that's another matter.

SoozG
June 12th, 2014, 11:52 AM
I love that mall! Have never been to The Hat....I am new to CA I am from western NY....and I love a good pastrami sandwich!

MayinJerset
June 12th, 2014, 03:54 PM
SoozG - I'm from Brooklyn, NY and also enjoy a good pastrami sandwich. 2nd time we were at The Hat I asked for a corned beef sandwich but they only do pastrami and the regular burgers, tacos stuff. I think at one time their place may have been in the shape of a hat but now it's just a regular small restaurant that is packed during mid day. DS will be here this weekend and I'll find out just where The Hat is.