PDA

View Full Version : June Night Owl

MayinJerset
June 10th, 2014, 03:29 AM
Think this is the first Night Owl I've posted this month. DH and I have both being feeling a bit under the weather and after dinner I kept falling asleep while watching TV. Don't know if I was because I was tired or that the 'new' TV shows were so boring - probably both!

2:30 am and what to do? I wanted to turn the automatic oven cleaner on earlier while I watched TV but think I'll wait until morning. I need DH to pull down the kitchen window so the oven heat will escape, if I don't do that the smoke from the oven cleaning itself will turn on all our smoke detectors. Guess I'll make myself some tea and while that's brewing get the dishwasher going and put some odds and ends away. What to you other Night Owls does when you are up during the middle of the night?

Judy, USMC
June 10th, 2014, 03:47 AM
Started a marathon laundry last night that continued ... last load in the dryer now ... finally (2:40am my time) ! This last load is just socks so DH will have the job of matching them up.

Easy cooking day too. Got a big container of pot stickers from Fresh Market so just have to heat them up for dinner. And DH has some running around to do tomorrow so he'll bring home lunch. I plan on sorting fabric for my list of projects later today.

Hope you & your DH feel better. Monday night TV is kinda boring. I miss The Voice!

TheYarnmaiden
June 10th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well!
The weather has been pressing on my head for most of this week (or it's the swollen sinuses of the baby count down =P )
The night owlishness kicked in a few weeks ago, my kitchen hasn't been this clean in years! And so many mug rugs. Small, quick to finish, and best of all for me: the smaller scale makes for less learning curve catastrophe. At least so far. =^.^=

MayinJerset
June 10th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Yarnmaidain - 'the baby countdown"? Does that mean you are pregnant? If so, when is the great event expected?

TheYarnmaiden
June 10th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Yarnmadain - 'the baby countdown"? Does that mean you are pregnant? If so, when is the great event expected?

It does, September 19 (give or take a few) is the expected family expansion date. =) (my sinuses are so very stuffy)

Hulamoon
June 10th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Congratulations on the little one! I was born on labor day. lol

TheYarnmaiden
June 10th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Congratulations on the little one! I was born on labor day. lol

Thank you =^.^=
So it really was a laborious day! hehe!

MayinJerset
June 10th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Well that is Good News. DS#2 was born Sept. 13, my God he'll be 57 this year! Where has all the time flown?

EmmaB
June 10th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Dang! I was up at 3:00 this morning. I knew I should have logged in! I watched Grey's Anatomy instead!!