PDA

View Full Version : My little dancing machine!

kensington
June 9th, 2014, 03:29 PM
My granddaughter had her second dance recital this weekend. So cute! She did so good. She is a leader in her class. She rushes out the stage door into our arms after to get her flowers. She loves getting flowers, so we do it up for her! LOL. Spoiled with LOVE. There is really nothing like being the Nana. <3 <3

Jean Sewing Machine
June 9th, 2014, 03:37 PM
What a cutie! Future Broadway star!

Hulamoon
June 9th, 2014, 03:46 PM
She is so cute! Did you make her dress?

A Hawaiian lady came up to me and my girls at an event and asked if they would join her hula classes.They wanted nothing to do with any dance. I was disappointed, but what can you do. Then I had to sit through years of soccer. lol

kensington
June 9th, 2014, 03:49 PM
No, I didn't make her costume. I believe they had to all order it from the same source. It's a really big dance school and there were so many girls and so many numbers. The recital was more than 2 hours long!

But, I do think it was one of the cutest in the show. It was all 30's and 40's show tunes.

K. McEuen
June 9th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Too cute.

Her picture and costume reminds me of one my daughter wore in dance. Those little blondes really show up in the red and black.

Vonnie
June 9th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Ah, she's adorable!

I had boys and they were into basketball and martial arts.

auntiemern
June 9th, 2014, 04:41 PM
What a doll. I wish my girls would have stuck with it....Brianna did one year of hip hop, (started the 2nd year, but diff teacher), and Ken didn't last the season because of her teacher. What's a granny to do? your little angel is absolutely adorable.

Cathy F
June 9th, 2014, 05:22 PM
What a cutie!

Sandy Navas
June 9th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Love the proud Nana!! She is so adorable.

alliek
June 9th, 2014, 06:55 PM
She is so cute!!! AND look at those flowers. Great memories being made. God Bless.

Genny
June 9th, 2014, 07:04 PM
She is so pretty!

kensington
June 9th, 2014, 07:11 PM
She is so cute!!! AND look at those flowers. Great memories being made. God Bless.

I know! Her daddy makes fun of us, (all her gramma's) for doing that. He says "What you going to do when she graduates, buy her a car?"... I said "Well NO... Don't we do that when she turns 16?" LOL.

MayinJerset
June 9th, 2014, 07:23 PM
So cute with her flowers. As the grandmother of 6 girls I've been to many, many dance recitals. It's so emotional when your girl is out there dancing her little heart out.

SuzyQue
June 10th, 2014, 12:53 AM
This brought back so many sweet memories of my little blondie dancing her heart out for those flowers! Awww....where did the time go? What an adorable little star you have there!

stationarymom
June 10th, 2014, 02:07 AM
she's beautiful! my sil owns a dance studio and all of the family kids went to dance with her I remember and actually miss those days.

GuitarGramma
June 10th, 2014, 02:12 AM
You sure have a beautiful granddaughter! You have every right to be proud. What joy grandchildren bring!

Andrea F
June 10th, 2014, 09:49 AM
She's such a cutie! We, too, have two boys, no dancing but basketball and martial arts. Even my little niece does martial arts.

SallyO'Sews
June 10th, 2014, 11:34 AM
She's a beauty! No wonder you're so proud of her! Thanks for sharing.