PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸Leah53

Familyjournals
June 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM
"Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸Happy Birthday
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ To You...♪♫•*¨*•.¸Happy Birthday ¸¸.•*¨*•♫ Dear Leah *•. Happy Birthday¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•:) ♫♪ to You"" ¸.•*¨*•:) ♫♪

sewbizzy
June 8th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy your day!

Genny
June 8th, 2014, 12:44 PM
"Happy Birthday!!!

pcbatiks
June 8th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Leah.........hope you have a great day! Happy Birthday!

Vonnie
June 8th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Happy Birthday!

Sandy Navas
June 8th, 2014, 03:06 PM

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Doloris
June 8th, 2014, 03:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leah!!!!!!

Kgrammiecaz
June 8th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Hope you have the best birthday ever

Leah53
June 8th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, they are the only ones I've received today. However, I was recognized as Grandmother, Mother and Wife, granddaughter asked what her curfew is now that she's graduated, daughter asked if I would babysit and DH asked what's for dinner. I'm a happy happy birthday girl. :D My sister in law took me to lunch last week for my birthday before she went on vacation and called yesterday to tell me she picked me up a few things in her travels, she went to Maine so I'm hoping it's lobster.

Interesting this morning, DH got an email alert from Facebook that his Aunt's birthday is Tuesday, that still didn't give him a clue.

Monique
June 8th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Happy birthday Leah. Sorry I am late.

Leah53
June 8th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Thank you Monique and you're not late, it's still my birthday. :D

K. McEuen
June 8th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Interesting this morning, DH got an email alert from Facebook that his Aunt's birthday is Tuesday, that still didn't give him a clue.

Your DH sounds a lot like mine. Once, very early in our marriage he wondered why I was ticked off that our evening out consisted of sitting on fiberglass bleachers at a softball game. I looked at him and said "I never expected that getting glass splinters in my butt was going to be how we celebrated my birthday,"

Hope you have a fantastic day and if you do indeed get some lobster, hope it was kept on ice!

Leah53
June 8th, 2014, 08:56 PM
I won't be getting lobster, she's flying and they don't allow lobsters on airplanes, dogs, cats, buffalo's yes but not lobsters. lol

We could do a whole thread on worst birthdays, or better yet, stupid husbands. My worst, besides maybe this one, a couple of years ago DH went golfing on my birthday, that was bad enough but it got worse, as an afterthought he stopped at the grocery store and bought me a card, and if that wasn't bad enough.....................HE DIDN'T SIGN THE FREAKIN' CARD. It was all good though because I didn't have to spend money on his card, just gave him the same unsigned card he gave me, unsigned of course.

Leah53
June 8th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Almost forgot, I did get a card, it was from the Medical Imaging place, it was an appointment card for my mammogram, at least they remembered.

AuntieVic
June 8th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday Leah!

MayinJerset
June 8th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Happy Birthday Leah, We remembered your Bday - 78520

dwil23
June 9th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

:icon_wave:

Ugh, sorry about everyone forgetting. I know how you feel. Ex DH who, I was married to for 28 years always had to ask me what my birthday was when filling out forms. Yeah, "you know how it is, I can't remember dates". Anniversary? Forget it. Funny now that he has remarried his memory has improved tremendously.

Fortunately I had a very nice birthday weekend this year, but I have a history of pretty rotten birthdays - including loosing my job on one and filing for divorce on another one.

SallyO'Sews
June 9th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Hope your birthday is filled with joy, and that you get to do something duly celebratory!