PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to control your stash

Sandy Navas
June 29th, 2011, 06:49 PM
One of my favorite websites has links to other sites showing ideas for storing fabric. Go to this link and scroll down past the sewing room tours and check it out:

http://tipnut.com/organize-sewing-rooms-craft-supplies-buncha-links/

Susan M
June 29th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Wow I like this site! Thanks for the link....I added it to my toolbar so I could go back again. Thanks Sandy.

Bubby
June 29th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Sandy, You always have the best quilting sites....I especially liked this one. Thanks, Barb

Mia
June 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Hi Sandy........ this first site.... the folding guide...... is awesome. When I was just beginning to buy fabric, I found a tutorial on you tube showing how to fold like this. I love it because you don't need any cardboard or foam core.... just simply fold. Thanks for sharing ....as always... you rock

Babyquiltlady
June 29th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Sandy, I always thought the best idea for controling my stash was to quit going to the fabric stores! Thanks for a great alternative to not giving up those shop hops.

toggpine
June 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM
LOL @ BabyQuiltLady! That was going to be my first comment: STOP buying fabric!

Yeah, I can't stop either. :icon_shake:

I guess I'll just have to sew more faster!

Blondie
June 29th, 2011, 09:33 PM
One of my favorite websites has links to other sites showing ideas for storing fabric. Go to this link and scroll down past the sewing room tours and check it out:

http://tipnut.com/organize-sewing-rooms-craft-supplies-buncha-links/

Sandy, I love you. I truly do.

newbiequilter
June 30th, 2011, 10:42 AM
And I thought the best way to control YOUR stash was to send it to ME! Thanks for the other ideas, Sandy.

Sandy Navas
June 30th, 2011, 01:38 PM
And I thought the best way to control YOUR stash was to send it to ME! Thanks for the other ideas, Sandy.

Package in the mail . . . just pay COD postage.

Hugs!!

newbiequilter
July 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM
LOL! I'll be on the lookout!