PDA

View Full Version : Gloomy Saturday...

shermur
June 7th, 2014, 11:15 AM
DH is home from Arkansas for the weekend; he won't be here for Father's Day, so Halona and I will have to get his Presents this weekend for early celebration!
It's raining (I guess we need it), so there probably won't be any home showings today. Our family has been invited to a cook-out with my husband's management team over in Kansas...hopefully, it's not raining over there later in the day.
I have to finish a baby quilt to present at the cook-out and DH wants me to make a pineapple cheesecake to take along! Busy day, huh?

ilive2craft2
June 7th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Sorry that it is gloomy there, but glad you have some time with dh-soon you will all be back together and having lots of fun settling into your new community.

It is a glorious day here - we are at the family lake house (cottage) and it is just dh, the dog and myself. Probably no sewing for me this weekend, but I do see some grilling, canoeing and pontooning. Might even float on a raft at some point! Waiting for dh to be ready to start our day - smart phones are great! :)