PDA

View Full Version : Night Owl turned into an Early Bird

MayinJerset
June 7th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Since it is almost 5am and I hear the birds chirping outside I can't be considered a Night Owl. Birds may be ready for their new day but I'm not so I'll have a cup of tea and catch up with the Law and Order reruns on TV until the sun shows its shiny face. 78242

Mpyles
June 7th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Morning May...birds are chirping here too! I am up early to head in to work...ya know we are going to try to set the Guinness book of world records for the largest singalong today! Celebrating steak n shake's 80th birthday! Doesn't that sound exciting.......

It's a weekly food inventory first...just hate inventory! DH is doing better....yay!

Everyone have a great day!!

Cathy F
June 7th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Hi May, that makes two of us early birds. Fell asleep early last night so woke up early this morning!
Watching the sun come up and trying to determine what the weather will be, looks like it's going to be sunny today.
I have a meet the instructor today for my cake decorating classes from 11-2 pm so a portion of my day will be spent inside.Have some gardening to tackle today as some weeds are popping up in the veggie garden. Don't think I'll get any sewing done today, have to get a macaroni and shrimp salad made, and bake some brownies either before I goto work or after I come home at 2:00. Got a date to play cards tonight will some friends that we're looking forward to.
Hopefully will get some sewing time tomorrow as I picked up the fabric I need at my local quilt store yesterday for the borders and backing of my jelly roll quilt.

Ginny B
June 7th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday. I slept real well last night and actually thought that the clock said 8:59 when I woke up but it was actually only 6:59. So I got up put the water on for tea, put some dishes away, set the table for breakfast, threw a load of towels in the washer and then grabbed my laptop and my tea and have been on the forum and other "quilty" places for quite a while now. :) I love these types of Saturday mornings.

It will be a busy weekend. We will be heading into Brooklyn to meet a friend of my sons who is visiting from Florida. I have never met her before and he wants me to so I think I should. We will spend the night there because on Sunday we have our nieces baby's Christening in Jersey and it's quicker to get there from Brooklyn than from Long Island.

Guess I should get moving here. I've got a batch of cookies to bake to bring with me today and a few other household things to take care of before we leave. Have a great weekend everyone.

vchale
June 7th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Wow, so many early birds. It's a good thing birds singing don't wake me up because we have some on the hill by us that sing all night long. I guess California birds don't know about that sunrise thing!