PDA

View Full Version : Update on me

Marebear
June 5th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Thanks to all for their prayers and good thoughts. I am slowly improving every day. I can walk throughout the house using a walker. I finished up the round of steroids, and my right leg feels back to normal. My left leg is still very sore and swollen from the falls I took. I spend my days healing in the recliner or in bed.

My family has been great and is helping me all the time. Even the dog, Beau, has decided that he will guard me from harm LOL

I haven't been able to sew yet, and that really bums me out, but I am hopeful I will be able to sew soon.

Thanks again for your prayers, and my prayers go out to those who need them.

Miss Sheri
June 5th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Mary, sweetie, its so good to see you here again. Glad recovery is happening, though slower than you would prefer. Just know you are loved. Hugs! Sheri

Sandy Navas
June 5th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the update, Mary. I've been wondering how you are doing. You know what's amazing? How our pets tune in so totally appropriately when they know things are going right for us.

Continued prayers for rapid and total healing!!

alliek
June 5th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Mary, your getting there, step by step, day by day. Many healing thoughts being sent your way.

Iris Girl
June 5th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Healing thoughts heading your way. Take it one day at a time and you will be better soon. Our pets are always on the lookout to protect and save their master/mistress