PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection

maxwellthecat
June 3rd, 2014, 02:34 AM
I was just wondering if anyone is still watching it? I can't wait for it to come back in the fall.

Hulamoon
June 3rd, 2014, 02:39 AM
I'll still watch it. It's becoming more sfy so it seems really interesting. Don't forget The Dome is coming back this month too!

Sylvia H
June 3rd, 2014, 02:55 AM
I watch it, and will probably watch again. It is a bit "out there", but I am curious as to the cause of the resurrections.

bubba
June 3rd, 2014, 02:58 AM
I watched all they showed, and will watch again when they bring it back.

wlrquilts
June 3rd, 2014, 07:39 AM
I am. I really like it and am glad that it is coming back.

Pandabear
June 3rd, 2014, 07:52 AM
I'm still watching.

Under the Dome is iffy for me, but Defiance is also coming back on and that one I'm eagerly awaiting.

Doloris
June 3rd, 2014, 07:57 AM
I'm watching too. Getting kinda zombie like, but need to know what caused all the resurrections.

Sylvia H
June 3rd, 2014, 10:38 AM
I'm still watching.

Under the Dome is iffy for me, but Defiance is also coming back on and that one I'm eagerly awaiting.

I feel the same way about both of those show - I am SO looking forward to Defiance.

Michelle M
June 3rd, 2014, 01:53 PM
I will be watching it for sure!

Midge
June 3rd, 2014, 04:29 PM
I'm a science fiction fan, so I'll watch all these shows. In my opinion, the best of them right now come from our friends up north. The Canadian sci fi shows are the absolute best of the lot! Continuum and Orphan Black. But a word of caution if you intend to give them a try. Both these shows build the story episode to episode. You probably won't like or appreciate the show if you jump into either one right now. Especially Orphan Black.

nonnietomany
June 3rd, 2014, 06:35 PM
I'm watching and looking forward to the return.

irishrn
June 3rd, 2014, 07:41 PM
I'll be watching. And waiting for under the dome. Getting to the end of Crisis and Believe which were not renewed! :icon_bah:
Waiting for Extant too!!
Oh no! Just saw strong storm warnings for Kansas, Nebraska Missouri and surrounding areas!!!
Be careful!!!

Midge
June 3rd, 2014, 07:59 PM
I'm kind of sorry Believe wasn't renewed. I was just starting to like the Bo/Tate relationship. Yes to Extant! It sounds very interesting and it will be nice to see Halle Berry on tv.

Hulamoon
June 3rd, 2014, 08:37 PM
I'm kind of sorry Believe wasn't renewed. I was just starting to like the Bo/Tate relationship. Yes to Extant! It sounds very interesting and it will be nice to see Halle Berry on tv.

I know I really like Believe. I can't believe Halle Berry is going to do this. It must be pretty special :icon_tup:

Pandabear
June 3rd, 2014, 08:41 PM
I'm a science fiction fan, so I'll watch all these shows. In my opinion, the best of them right now come from our friends up north. The Canadian sci fi shows are the absolute best of the lot! Continuum and Orphan Black. But a word of caution if you intend to give them a try. Both these shows build the story episode to episode. You probably won't like or appreciate the show if you jump into either one right now. Especially Orphan Black.

I too am very sci-fi oriented tv shows. I love Orphan Black. Continuum lost me on the second episode.

Lost Girl is a good one. Very.... Adult though. But so funny!!

Midge
June 3rd, 2014, 09:32 PM
I agree about Extant and Halle Berry's participation. She's already known as a sci fi actress in film, so this is a different move for her.

maxwellthecat
June 4th, 2014, 02:10 AM
I feel like Resurrection is like a magnet, it just keeps us coming back for more. Did Extant start already because I am really interested in watching it. Under The Dome, when is that coming on? My DGS will be 14, on June 13th and he has me watching The Walking Dead.

Hulamoon
June 4th, 2014, 02:18 AM
I think the Dome starts on the 20th ,I'm not sure though.

Wrong date

'Under the Dome' Season 2 and 'Extant' Get Premiere Dates (http://screenrant.com/under-the-dome-season-2-extant-premiere-date/)

maxwellthecat
June 4th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Thank you Lorie :icon_popcorn: That's what I will be eating when I'm watching them.