PDA

View Full Version : Is this excessive?

Leah53
June 2nd, 2014, 02:03 PM
12 days, no ship. 1.5 yds of fabric and 1 jelly roll. Could someone with clout please check into this.

Order Details

Order Number: 615205
Order Date: May 21, 2014, 10:04am
Order Status: Printed

Shipping Information

Tracking Number: Not available

alliek
June 2nd, 2014, 02:17 PM
Did u call or e mail them? That is the route you should go.

pcbatiks
June 2nd, 2014, 02:36 PM
Leah.....I would call the shop. They probably won't see the question posted here.

Leah53
June 2nd, 2014, 07:21 PM
I was hoping they would see it here because if I call them I'm going to cancel the order, not to be mean but because the blue jelly roll is the wrong color blue, the .5 fabric I already had and didn't remember, lol, the yard cloth I would just reorder.

QuiltingRN
June 2nd, 2014, 08:43 PM
I ordered the same day. I sent them an email and they told me they had a printer issue and did not know it unless customers let them know. My order was shipped today. Email or call. They fixed it right away.

Altairss
June 2nd, 2014, 08:45 PM
send them a email ask if it has shipped and if so what is the tracking number it may be the tracking did not update to the order or if the order has not shipped since it has been so long if they can remove the two items you do not need. Most online retailers are happy to assist you with problems as long as they know about it. As they are run by people sometimes opps occur maybe they sent you an out of stock email that did not reach you for one of the items and the order is on hold pending your reply or something similar a quick email with the above information and questions should get you quick results

Terry L
June 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
I had an issue with my order missing items and called customer service ( on a Saturday )and left a message and they called me back within 20 minutes and said they would send out missing items. I think calling in the best way to handle issues

Leah53
June 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
Interestingly enough, I sent an email to cancel, 5 minutes later I got an email that it had been shipped, now I'll have to send the stuff back because I no longer need it. I'm guessing they don't like cancellations. :D

Leah53
June 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM
Guess I should have read the fine print. I am not happy that they didn't cancel my order and refund my money when I asked instead they marked it as shipped, could just be me but I find that a bit troubling.

Our products may be returned for a store credit within 30 days of original purchase, provided they are unopened and in "like-new" condition. Any shipping on returns will be at the expense of the buyer.

JCY
June 3rd, 2014, 10:17 PM
I've received my orders usually within 2 wks. or less. Most times, the items are sent priority. The only problem I had: some fabric had a flaw right in the middle of the 1 yd. piece. I sent a pic in an e-m & explained the situation. Got a prompt reply. They cut a new pc. & sent it to me at no charge, & I was able to keep the flawed piece. I was very satisfied with the service.

Since your item already has been shipped, I think you should keep it & add it to your stash. If you don't want it, donate it to local quilting group or a friend. JCY