PDA

View Full Version : Update On My Nephew

Elliegirl
May 31st, 2014, 08:49 AM
He was in surgery for 7 hours. My sister took a picture of him once he got home yesterday (Friday) and he's very, very fortunate. The bit started on his forehead and then traveled down the side of his eye and under his eye. Then it made several several cuts on his cheek to the extent that they had to spend most of the time stitching his cheek. He will have to have two more surgeries and they don't know whether his vision will be affected or not. My sister said there was a piece of the router in his eyeball and they had to stitch the lower lid. He was trying to put a doorknob in and the router hit something metal.

Thank you for all your prayers! I told my sister I had posted on here asking for prayers and she greatly appreciated it!

Monique
May 31st, 2014, 08:56 AM
WOW an incredible story. I will continue with prayers.

Sandy Navas
May 31st, 2014, 09:40 AM
Prayers are continuing - thanks so much for the update.

Annette Ackley
May 31st, 2014, 09:52 AM
Prayers go out to your Nephew. You just never know. Last year I had to take the DH to the ER, cause he got his finger caught in the belt sander. I thought he cut his finger off. Thank goodness he didn't.

Bubby
May 31st, 2014, 10:57 AM
I will continue to pray for this young man. I'm glad he was able to come home.

rebeccas-sewing
May 31st, 2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks for letting us know how things are going. We'll be praying he keeps his eye sight.

maxwellthecat
June 1st, 2014, 01:20 AM
My special prayers are on there way.