PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Day Owl today

MayinJerset
May 27th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Woke up at 4am, emptied the dishwasher and made myself a cup of tea to drink while I checked out my emails and M* forum. Too late to be a Night Owl so I'm a Day Owl. What do Owls do during the day? They can't just sleep the day away. Maybe they just sit in their tree and watch all the frantic bird activity during the day and doze off now and again - sort of like retired folks.

Blondie
May 27th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Hey there May! Wondering if you are still awake. Good golly, I had a horrible night but I couldn't even begin to think of being sociable then. I am not quite ready now, lol.
I kept hearing our resident owl last night. He is a huge white one, I forget what they are called but now and then we get a good long look at him as he sits on our clothesline pole. He always seems quite docile and not flighty at all. He also make a few sounds, one of which is scarey as all heckfire shoot. Sort of a screeching. It is one of those sounds that when you hear it, you are not expecting it, therefore it startles the sense right out of you.
Hope you can get some rest, girlfriend.

MayinJerset
May 27th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Hi Blondie, I'm up and at 'hem for today, as daylight approached the birds were making so much noise chirping I couldn't go back to sleep. It's Tuesday all day so
Where's my coffee?

Blondie
May 27th, 2014, 07:40 AM

Here you go; try to pry this one outta my hands, May.

MayinJerset
May 27th, 2014, 08:26 AM
You gave me a good laugh Blondie but after seeing your photo I'll let you keep your coffee, you need it more than I do.

Blondie
May 27th, 2014, 09:09 AM
You gave me a good laugh Blondie but after seeing your photo I'll let you keep your coffee, you need it more than I do.

May, first I will have another cup:

and then I will try the trick you taught me ~ remember?

Have a spectacular day, dear one. I'll be thinking of you and sweet dreams.