PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear it for ...

SallyO'Sews
May 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
... Thursday!

Thursday as always been one of my favorite days of the week. (Certainly in the top seven! :icon_razz:)

Today I am especially thankful for Thursday, because not only is this the last "unscheduled" weekend until the end of JULY, but also because Monday is a holiday.

Three whole days - and all I've got planned (besides church on Sunday) is a trip on Saturday to Sam's Club with my DH (isn't it romantic? :icon_hug: ).

Hoping to get some pics uploaded so you all will not think I've been a total slug this Spring. Then one more project that I have to finish soon - on a time deadline, per usual.

Hope you all have a glorious, restful weekend, and whatever your plans are for Memorial Day, that they are blessed indeed. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Pray for everyone.

Blessings,
~ Sally \0/

MayinJerset
May 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM
I also like Thursdays as it seems to me to be a free spirit as I don't associate specific things I should be doing on Thursdays so have a

Over40momma
May 22nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
And a Happy Thursday to all of you too! Not much going on here, I am still cutting my fabric (ever so slowly and carefully) and stalking the mailman for a few other items ordered.
There was something I really wanted to do today, but dang if I can remember what the devil it was!!!! Think I will indulge in a little cross stitching and see if it might spur my brain to chuck out that nugget of gold.
Have a great one everyone!

Preeti
May 22nd, 2014, 12:43 PM
and this one is particularly SPECIAL...because I am taking tomorrow off...:icon_woohoo:

SuzyQue
May 23rd, 2014, 01:02 AM
I am thankful that you informed me that it WAS Thursday. This happens to be our trash day and somehow this week, I lost a day. Thanks for the heads up! WOW! I am really getting old!