PDA

View Full Version : Slightly better

Swedish leo
May 22nd, 2014, 08:41 AM
Hi

I breath a bit easier now.

2 of the worst bully Girls have been removed and are not coming back.
They had room check last night and found drugs in at least one Girls room.

They found razorblades at DDs room. She bought them when she ran away on Sunday.

I will see her tomorrow when she is coming here.
And on Saturday I will come and get her because we will go to my sister to celebrate Johanna .
She turns 17 on Saturday.

So I will look forward on some family time this weekend!

Thank you all for putting up with us and all the ups and downs

Love

Annika

Carol336
May 22nd, 2014, 09:12 AM
That's what friends are for Annika!! Glad things are a little easier for you right now. Seems like a good sign that she didn't use the razor blades. Will keep praying for you and your Josifina.

Renate
May 22nd, 2014, 09:17 AM
Annika, you are in my thoughts each single day

Marebear
May 22nd, 2014, 10:13 AM
I'm glad that things are getting better for you.
Enjoy the family time (((hugs)))

GrammaBabs
May 22nd, 2014, 10:18 AM
I do hope that knowing how much we care and pray for you and your daughter helps you a bit... there is NOTHING worse than the worry that comes from a child that is struggling... take care... hugs Barbara

songbird857
May 22nd, 2014, 10:24 AM
Enjoy the day with your beautiful daughters :) Happy Birthday to Johanna from us
:icon_hug::icon_woohoo::icon_woot::icon_tup::icon_ hiya::icon_bigsmile::icon_wave::icon_happy:

ravelim
May 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
I agree with everyone. Have a happy birthday to Johanna.

rebeccas-sewing
May 22nd, 2014, 10:32 AM
The place doesn't sound very secure. How is she able to run away? I thought sending her there was supposed to protect her until they can get her mental faculties in a healthier state?

Sandy Navas
May 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
Sending daily prayers that your family grows stronger. Hoping that some bonding time this weekend will help heal Josefine's mind and body.

Please let Johanna know that she is wished a Happy Birthday from around the world.

Swedish leo
May 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
The place doesn't sound very secure. How is she able to run away? I thought sending her there was supposed to protect her until they can get her mental faculties in a healthier state?

She was missing for 2 hours before they even realized that she was gone!
I have made some noise about this so it wont happen again.
They are suppose to check on her every 15 min when she is in her room. Apparently they missed big time!

I found out from Josefine her self that she had run away and that she was back at the same time.
She thought that the staff had called me( witch they are suppose to but had not ) and was under the impression that I did not love her anymore and had given up on her. It was first when she got back she understood that I did not know that she had been away.

I quickly set her straight and let her know that there is no way I ever will give up on her and that my love never runs out!

Oh I feel my blood boiling just to think about this.

At least the staff in charge on week day took me seriously and I have a feeling the extra staff got it hot.

Monique
May 22nd, 2014, 11:52 AM
Annika, sending hugs your way. I can not imagine what you are going through. Keep telling Josephina how much you love her. And stand your ground with the staff.

Enjoy your weekend with your girls. And wish Johanna a very happy birthday from all of us here at the forum.

Over40momma
May 22nd, 2014, 12:00 PM
My happy wishes are for you both as are my thoughts and continual prayers. Pass on some birthday hugs from Canada please!!!!

WendyI
May 22nd, 2014, 08:26 PM
So glad those girls were removed! That's the last thing she needs is people like that around. The razor blades are scarey though. My heart just breaks for your wee girl. I wish I could hug her and tell her how awesome she is...I can tell just by her pictures! I know how hard she thinks things are...that's the nature of depression and anxiety...but she can make it through this! I'm so glad you will get to spend a happy weekend with her! (((((HUGS)))))

MRoy
May 22nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Hang in there Annika and enjoy your family time. Sending hugs to all of you and Happy Birthday wishes to Johanna.

BellasQuilts
May 22nd, 2014, 10:40 PM
Annika, hang in there. This is a rough road, I know. Sending a big birthday wish to your dear Johanna! It will get better.

Pandabear
May 22nd, 2014, 10:42 PM
Your family is in my thoughts. Happy birthday to your lovely soon to be 17 year old!

SallyO'Sews
May 22nd, 2014, 11:19 PM
Annika, dear, We are not "putting up" with you and your precious family. We care deeply for all of you and are very concerned about how things are going. Please do not listen to any thought that says you are burdening your quilty friends in any way. We love you, and it helps us to know what is going on so we can pray more specifically.
Blessings and big hugs,
~ Sally \0/

alliek
May 22nd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Oh Annika, prayers for all your struggles and Josefine's. You are an amazing lady, nothing like a mom fighting for her child. Someday Josefine will understand that connection. God's Blessings over her and you. ENJOY the weekend with family to celebrate the happy times!.

stationarymom
May 23rd, 2014, 02:36 AM
I hope you and the family can have a happy and safe weekend together. Maybe you need to call in on weekends to ask the staff how she is doing just in case they didn't get the message the week staff did.
Never feel like you are a burden. I went theough a lot of the same situations and would call operators and ask them to listen because i was so desperate for someone to hear me.(they always did)

Suzette
May 23rd, 2014, 08:14 AM
Annika, we don't put up with you sweetie, we travel this tough road with you in our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. That's what friends do, and do it with a willing heart. You are all so strong and will get through this!
I wish your sweet daughter Johanna a very happy birthday and hope it is a wonderful weekend for your family.

Hugs & many prayers!

Andrea F
May 23rd, 2014, 09:49 AM
Dear Annika, I also think of you very often. I cannot understand why the staff is so sloppy with monitoring and protecting her. Such a good thing that you are so alert all the time. Don't forget to take good care of yourself! I hope things will improve for you and your beautiful girls soon.

Please send Johanna my best wishes for her birthday, too! I hope it's going to be a great day for her!

Swedish leo
May 23rd, 2014, 10:14 AM
Thank you guys!

You are wonderful and I am so glad for you all!!

I wanted to let you know that I have told Johanna all your birthday wishes for her and she light up in a big smile and said,

Mum, your quilting buddy's seam to be very nice and kind people!

I quickly replied with, Of course, they are quilters! ;-)

I wish you all a great weekend!

Hugs
Annika

Ps
It was great to see Josefine to day!
ds

Angelia
May 23rd, 2014, 11:19 AM
I hope all of you have a wonderful time together in celebration. Happy birthday to Johanna. :)

MayinJerset
May 23rd, 2014, 11:45 AM
76780 For your daughter Johanna and Wishing you and both of your girls have a Very Good Weekend together. Hugs to all of you, May in Jersey