PDA

View Full Version : just thinking

asta
May 19th, 2014, 02:25 PM
I am bored, just finished a quilt and must start a new project. MMMMM small and fun or large and useful? I have a midwinter reds quilt kit I was planning on making for friends we will be visiting this fall but I also have a couple floral gatherings (one light, one dark) mini charms to play with. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

WendyI
May 19th, 2014, 02:39 PM
I like the sound of the red one...but then I'm partial to reds lately when I'm checking out quilts on Pinterest for some reason. Oh to have such fun decisions to make!! LOL!

If you're REALLY bored you could come help me clean my gardens!! uhg

Sandy Navas
May 19th, 2014, 02:50 PM
I think the fact that I have more than one thing planned interferes with my ability to produce. I find myself trying to made a decision on which one is next - and wind up wasting so much time trying to decide . . .

KnitWitRosie
May 19th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I think the fact that I have more than one thing planned interferes with my ability to produce. I find myself trying to made a decision on which one is next - and wind up wasting so much time trying to decide . . .

Ditto for me. My list is a mile long, and only getting longer as the days go by. It's overwhelming to think of the list and to figure out what to do next. After a brief hiatus (meaning a week or so), I literally just plunged in and grabbed the first project I put my hands on. Worked well for me.

Kateskloset
May 19th, 2014, 05:43 PM
I LOVE the midwinter reds collection. Tried to get a jelly roll a few months ago, but it was out! :( It will match my living room and I wanted to make a throw. I will bet that quit will be beautiful.....please post when finished!

asta
May 19th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Well, went for the MidWinter reds, took me 2 hours, so far to cut, there are many small pieces but I guess I am in no big hurry to complete so should go well.

SallyO'Sews
May 19th, 2014, 09:30 PM
What to do when you can't decide? BOTH, of course! :lol: