PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy finale!!

EmmaB
May 15th, 2014, 08:05 PM
I've been waiting for this all week! I'm hoping a storm doesn't come through and mess up my dish signal!!

irishrn
May 15th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Were in the middle of t storms and tornado activity and it may well cut off Big Bang Theory at 8 pm EDT. But I'm hoping Grey's is going to be OK!!

EmmaB
May 15th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Hopefully, I'll be watching Big Bang Theory also and then will flip it over to ABC for Grey's. I hope you get to watch. No tornado warnings here just stormy with some hail here and there.

Kgrammiecaz
May 15th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Get out the tissues

shannonsaulter
May 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all here in So Cal its fire storm central and very scary...take care!

EmmaB
May 15th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Get out the tissues

I know!! Don't have a clue why I'm going to be boo hooing but from the previews I need to be prepared.

EmmaB
May 15th, 2014, 08:25 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all here in So Cal its fire storm central and very scary...take care!
Stay safe Shannon. I've been seeing the fire coverage on the news. I just can't imagine being surrounded by fire like that.

Doloris
May 15th, 2014, 10:46 PM
watching the show now. Just want to say GET THE TISSUES READY!!!!!!!!!!!

RoseMA
May 15th, 2014, 11:14 PM
OMG!!
How about that ending???
I'm not going to say anything more because some folks DVR or HULU, but that was a nice twist.
:)

Doloris
May 15th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking there is going to be a spin off about Christina. also don't want to say too much till everyone has had a chance to watch it.

Genny
May 16th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Well I didn't cry...but came close...

Kgrammiecaz
May 16th, 2014, 01:52 AM
OMG!!
How about that ending???
I'm not going to say anything more because some folks DVR or HULU, but that was a nice twist.
:)

Awesome. Oh but the tears flowed

maxwellthecat
May 16th, 2014, 01:52 AM
I have been watching Greys Anatomy since the first episode. I watched it tonight and I cried like a baby. I am really going to miss Christina and I felt so bad for Owen, he wasn't able to give her the proper hug and kiss goodbye.

snippet
May 16th, 2014, 03:34 AM
I loved the show. It was a good send off for Cristina. And of course it left a few good plot lines to follow into the next season. I thought this was the slow demise of the show and it wouldn't be the same without Cristina, but nope - there's a lot more story to continue!

Yeah, I feel for Owen. Poor guy.

EmmaB
May 16th, 2014, 07:58 AM
I thought it was just the perfect send off for Christina. Lots of twists to start off the next season. I can't wait but I will miss Christina.