PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!

RFREE
June 17th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Hello all my quilting buddies. I got back from MI Wednesday. We had a wonderful time. Lots of memories to share. I got to see my 2 sisters, a niece and her family.I am so glad we went. Me and my sisters went to a Joanne Fabrics!! Woo Hoo. I found flannel for $3.00 a yard! I bought 8 more yards to finish the flannel quilt I am making.We left there and headed up north to Detroit to find my one sisters dads grave. He died suddenly when she was very young and it took her 43 years to get to go.Very emotional but she is so glad to close that chapter in her life.Our yard sale was a huge success so our trip cost us very very little. I have missed reading all the threads and must catch up. I hope you all are doing well.Have a wonderful night!!

NM Lady
June 17th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful trip.

quiltingtrish
June 18th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Your trip sounds wonderful and I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go.
I'm glad you're back too - missed seeing your posts.

Hugs,

bakermom
June 18th, 2011, 03:37 AM
sounds like your trip was successful! Glad you are back home safe.

Patrice
June 18th, 2011, 07:23 AM
welcome back. you were missed!

quilter.martha
June 18th, 2011, 08:47 AM
So glad your trip was a good one!

Susan M
June 18th, 2011, 09:53 AM
So glad you had a safe, enjoyable trip. Memories are for a lifetime, cherish them dearly. Happy to see you back.

Sandy Navas
June 18th, 2011, 10:52 AM
And how is your foot?

meemeecyn
June 18th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Welcome home, Rhonda! It's great having you back. Any new totes coming down the 'pipeline'?
Cynthia

Lisaau
June 18th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Welcome back

SuzyQue
June 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Welcome home, Rhonda. Glad you had a very successful yard sale and a memorable trip. Do you not have JoAnn's near you?

craftyladysam
June 18th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hey Rhonda glad you had a safe and memorable trip! What fun to go shopping with your sisters! That's the best! See ya later, sweet tater, Sam

RFREE
June 19th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks everybody.SuzyQue funny thing I came home and looked up Joeann fabrics locally and it sais we have one in Paducah but I bet it is a spin off of the name. I seriously doubt if it is the REAL joeann fabrics.But I am going to drive down next week to see Just 40 miles.We do have a Hancocks fabrics but wow they think alot of their fabric even on sale. To deep for my pockets. Sandy the foot/ankle..... I no longer have a limp but if I turn it from side to side OWWW CHI WA WA. She still be paining me.I recon it will give me problems till all the ligaments heal up. Thanks for asking.Yall have a great day.

Monique
June 19th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Welcome back and I am glad you had such an amazing trip.

Loonwatcher
June 19th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome back. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Glad you had a chance to go.

Blondie
June 19th, 2011, 10:19 PM
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/brendagoodmum/welcome%20back/welba0.jpg

Glad to see you back - so happy your time was fulfilling and fun! Here's a big old hug to let you know how much we all missed you.