PDA

View Full Version : How Many Mom's Can Relate? :D

pcbatiks
May 10th, 2014, 11:41 PM
I can't remember if this has been posted before.......saw it last year on FB. So funny.......and believable!

Happy Mother's Day everyone........hope you all have a perfect day!

Mother's Day - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhcA4Ry65FU)

Judy, USMC
May 11th, 2014, 02:18 AM
Reminds me of the 2 brothers who lived across the street when I was young. When they started in on each other everyone knew better than to try to break them up. Whoever tried to step between them got it from both of them!

Thanks for the memory .....

bkthomas
May 11th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Mom!!!!!......he's lookin' at me!!!!.......make'em stop!!!!!

stationarymom
May 11th, 2014, 03:03 AM
my son is 27 and at home still and at every meal him and my daughter(23) he says this at least once.

bubba
May 11th, 2014, 03:08 AM
That is funny over and over, and so my girls!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
May 11th, 2014, 04:59 AM
I had a brother that was like that about having family pictures taken. One smile, one take that's all we got from him! Luckily, we got one snarling smile from him when we were on vacation together getting a family portrait done. He passed away suddenly two months later. So glad we coerced him to be in the family photo.

MRoy
May 11th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Love it! Thanks for the giggles.

Doloris
May 11th, 2014, 09:53 AM
When my boys were small it seemed they fought about everything. Always a fight on who sat where in the car. I told them who would sit behind me and who would sit behind DH, and that seemed to work until on one outing I heard "He's looking out my window". LOL