PDA

View Full Version : We have a new addition!!

Vickysitterly
June 16th, 2011, 12:45 PM
As you can see in my profile picture, we have a new addition. Brickel ( German transulation- "Little Chunk") has taken up a lot of my free time. He's 13 weeks old, and up to 27 pounds already. He's the best pup we've ever had! Chloe loves him too, so again, we got lucky and have a perfect match.
I'm going to Columbus, Ohio to NQA this weekend, and I am hoping to get going on my quilting again soon. We have our Guild Quilt show and I have 7 quilts entered, right now 3 are unfinished, so I guess I better get a lot of inspiration this weekend!!
Thanks for not counting me out, I'll try my darnest to get back more often!!
Hugs,
Vicky~~:icon_wave:

Loonwatcher
June 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
What a cutie. Have fun in Ohio. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilts.

Sandy Navas
June 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I am so excited to see a post by you - and one that gives such good excuses for not checking in more often. I love your Chunky newcomer and I'm anxious to see all the blue ribbons you cart home. Be sure to take pictures for us.

Good Luck and lots of hugs to you!!!

twnkeyes
June 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Love the picture! What kind of dog is he?

Vickysitterly
June 16th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Brickel is a white boxer.......We lost our big boy over the winter and decided to try it again. He's been a real blessing, puppy teeth and all!!

Vickysitterly
June 16th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks.....The show is over the 4th of July weekend....will certainly be happy to share pictures....Miss you ladies!!

I am so excited to see a post by you - and one that gives such good excuses for not checking in more often. I love your Chunky newcomer and I'm anxious to see all the blue ribbons you cart home. Be sure to take pictures for us.

Good Luck and lots of hugs to you!!!

debinmalaga
June 16th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Brickel is such a cutie! I've heard that Boxers are a ton of fun. Enjoy!

janluna
June 16th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I love Boxers. I had one when I was a kid. He was the best, and most loving dog. He played with us and was so gentle and never hurt us. His name was Smitty. He was a very pretty brindle. I would love another but I feel the need for a smaller dog. I have such a hard time giving my big boys baths and such. I need a little one I can pick up and bath in a sink. Best of luck with your new baby. Hugs, Jan L

Shirley
June 16th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Oh so cute!!! Love puppies!!!

meemeecyn
June 16th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Good luck with the competition. Can't see how he wouldn't win...he is a cutie!
Cynthia

Blondie
June 17th, 2011, 07:32 AM
this post brought a smile to my face. Glad you and Brickel found each other.

Susan M
June 17th, 2011, 08:30 PM
What a cutie. Can't resist those little puppies and am glad to see you back. Take care and have a wonderful trip.

tamsterg7
June 18th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Awww - he is adorable - nothing like a puppy to lighten the day! Have a great time in OH and good luck at the quilt show. Love to see your finished quilts out here............