Hoot Hoot, This Night Owl is back, did I miss some middle of the night fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MayinJerset
    Missouri Star
    • May 2012

Hoot Hoot, This Night Owl is back, did I miss some middle of the night fun?

Guess the fresh Spring air and doing some outdoor work has really tired me out. Although I'm still getting up a few times during the night I've been so tired I've skipped the computer and gone back to sleep. So what have you other Night Owls been up to while I've been sleeping? Was there big Cinco de Mayo partying going on? I know some Night Owls use any excuse to party. I'll check the rest of the forum and be back a little later to see if anyone else is sitting in a tree tonight Hooting at the Moon.

I'm back and see a few Night Owls took a peek but didn't say anything, think they are just as tired as I am so I'll say good night friends.jpg,
    Last edited by MayinJerset; May 8, 2014, 03:03 AM.
  • turena65
    Missouri Star
    • Apr 2013

Re: Hoot Hoot, This Night Owl is back, did I miss some middle of the night fun?

Hi May! I'm up most nights until at least 1 am, but when I'm at work, like tonight... it's hit or miss. Update on our life... DS #2's b-day is Cinco de Mayo, and after 27 years has finally told us he was tired of having Mexican food on his Birthday! Hahaha... wish we had known that several years ago... Hubby started his new job in SLC on March 10, we are so relieved that after 11 months of unemployment he found a company who loves him and he loves working for them ... I had two interviews this week at the big medical center in Provo, UT, both managers offered me the job on the spot. What a blessing to get to choose, we will see what they decide to offer me as a benefits package... still waiting on our house to sell, the realtor hasn't shown it in about 3 weeks and we are getting really nervous it won't sell by the time we NEED to move. Our 16 year old is giving us grief about moving, this is the only place she has lived and she doesn't want to leave her friends. I think she will be really happy there, but she has to come to that realization herself, I can't make her see it...lots of opportunity there for her, especially as a paraplegic...
    Not a lot of quilting going on here as I had to pack up my quilting supplies to show the house, but I did put together a beautiful table runner at a class recently, i'll have to find a pic and post it. It's not fun being a single mom while dad is away for 4 months working out of state, but I told him I can do anything as long as I know that there is an ending date in site, this isn't going to last forever... four months is nothing! Enjoy this beautiful spring weather my fellow night owls... all this vitamin D has brought out my happy personality that winter tried to bury!

Comment

• Jean Sewing Machine
      Missouri Star
      • Jan 2012

Re: Hoot Hoot, This Night Owl is back, did I miss some middle of the night fun?

Turena, glad for your update! I know you have to be anxious to reunite your family, and that's wonderful about your job offers! You have truly portable skills, they are needed everywhere! I can imagine the 16 year old's reluctance to leave her frends, I hope she can move to her new home with a good attitude about meeting new friends. Light a fire under that realtor to get the job done! God to ear from you!

Comment

Working...
      X