PDA

View Full Version : Night Owls check in

MayinJerset
May 3rd, 2014, 02:49 AM
It's 1:30 here on the East Coast and I'm hanging around for a bit. Just did some password changing, boy can that be boring, necessary but boring.

DH and I went out for dinner tonight and had a great fish dinner. We hadn't been to Peter's Fishery in awhile and first thing we noticed was that the prices had gone up quite a bit and that the menu had been updated. I ordered salad, baked bass with 2 breadcrumb toppings and a creamy wine sauce, rice pilaf and steamed broccoli, DH had batter fried tilapia and steak fries and both orders were delicious. DH's fried fish was crispy and not oily at all and my huge portion of bass was moist, sauce on top was light and pilaf so tasty. Always plenty of lemon in a fish restaurant so I squeezed some over the tender broccoli. We were so full we skipped coffee. Have to say the meal was well worth the price. They must have a new chef because he came out into the dining room and spoke to everyone about their orders. We'll be going there again pretty soon.

stationarymom
May 3rd, 2014, 02:51 AM
i don't like fish but the way you describe the meals you ate even i would try.

Judy, USMC
May 3rd, 2014, 03:06 AM
Little after 2am here in NC. Gotta get to bed soon. Craft fair starting at 9am and have to be there to set up by 8. Still have to pack up the van so it's a 6:30 alarm for me. It's gonna be a long day for me. Goodnight all.

jingleme
May 3rd, 2014, 03:09 AM
Just for you night owls: baby owls web cam and naming contest

Wild Birds Unlimited | Bird Food, Bird Seed, Bird Feeder, Birdhouse, Bird Bath, hummingbirds (http://www.wbu.com/)