PDA

View Full Version : MSQLadies are the Bomb!

Theresa
December 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
You guys are the nicest Ladies! I had to place an order and had some questions. I talked to Joleen on the phone a few times...You guy have the best customer service ever!Thank you so much again! :D

Rosie
December 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM
"MSQLadies are the Bomb!" haa haa I love the topic! I agree, they are VERY wonderful. I'll soon be mailing my first quilt top for their machine quilting service and I have full confidence that it'll will turn out great.

FunkiQuilter
December 7th, 2009, 11:05 AM
You guys are the nicest Ladies! I had to place an order and had some questions. I talked to Joleen on the phone a few times...You guy have the best customer service ever!Thank you so much again! :D

I also had some questions when I placed an order. I picked up the phone and dialed. I expected my questions to be easily answered, (They were easy questions and these lady's really know what they are doing. ;) ) but I did not expect the wonderful lengthy conversation that we had. They really do care genuinely about their customers, and as we all know, that is wonderful to find. :D

It brought a smile to my face when I received my order in the mail. Not just because of all the wonderful new fabric I was getting, but also because of the nice hand written notes in with my fabric. The one note even said things that were discussed during my telephone conversation with them. It made me feel like I was not just an order number. I felt closer to being an actual customer that walked into the store. It just felt like receiving a warm smile. You know, they could have just packed my order and sent it and I still would have been happy to receive it, but they actually took the time to personalize the order. That makes me love the shop even more. I really do wish that I lived closer to the shop. I am sure that I would feel so welcome walking in.

I found a small LQS in my area and my neighbor and I took a trip together to visit it. The shop was nice. They had nice fabric and notions. They do not have pre-cuts though. I like pre-cuts. The only thing I found there, not on a bolt, were a few remnants and some fat-quarters. The owner does not like pre-cuts. I am not sure why and after talking to her, I was afraid to ask why. Actually, I am afraid to ask her much of anything. The woman has the personality of a LION!!! I felt like I had to watch out or she would bite me! The moment we walked out of the store my neighbor said that she was never shopping there again. She said that she would never get a dime of her money and she would never walk into the shop again. I looked over at her and she was crying. Now, come on, if you want people to shop in your store, you have to at least treat people decent. She did not do this. We decided at that moment that we were better off finding products and doing our shopping online or driving and hour and a half to go to another fabric store. Shortly after that, I found this site. We have both ordered from here and we are VERY satisfied. We will be returning customers.

I will not say any of the horrible things she said, but I felt like a complete MORON after leaving the store. I though store people were supposed to be there to help you, not insult you. I had my arms full of products by the time she was finished talking to my neighbor and moved onto me. After talking to her, I felt like just throwing all the items down on the counter and telling her to put them back away. I really didn't feel like purchasing them at that point. Lucky for her, my family taught me respect. I just paid for the items and ran out the door. I would have bought more there if she just wouldn't have chased us away with her rudeness.

So, now that you know my story, maybe it is just the bad experience I had that makes me respect the MSQC ladies so much, but I don't think that is the only reason. I think they respect me. They appreciate their customers. They treat them right. They answer my questions. They give me their time and knowledge. I know if I ever do have to make a trip out that way and I stop in, I'm hugging the very first lady I see in the shop!

:D Thank you MSQC!!!! Thank you for being so wonderful!!! :D

shell.scraps
December 7th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Yes the MSQC girls really do care about their customers.... I too love the personal notes that come with my orders. I feel like they know me.... And I them from their interactions on both this board and the blog. It is wonderful that they make the time and are so interested in their customers...

I am sorry for the horrible treatment that you have received at other shops.... How frustrating!! I am glad though that through those bad experiences you have found us here at MSQC and now we have the pleasure of your company!!!!

FunkiQuilter
December 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
I am sorry for the horrible treatment that you have received at other shops.... How frustrating!! I am glad though that through those bad experiences you have found us here at MSQC and now we have the pleasure of your company!!!!

:D Thank you for saying that my company is a pleasure! Yea, in a weird way, I am glad that I had such a bad experience too. I didn't like it when I was living it, but it has brought me here. Here is where I want to be. Surrounded by wonderful people. :D

Joleen
December 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM
I say MSQCustomers are the Bomb! We love talking to and writing to each of you. We hope our little notes don't get too repetitive. We write so many that we may end up telling you the same thing twice, but please know that we are sincere every time. Thank you so much for your ideas, comments and support. :P :roll: