PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Saturday

Blondie
June 11th, 2011, 08:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/funnies/FRIENDSHIP.jpg

Good Morning Ladies

I cannot believe it has been a week since I was here last. I remember that very clearly - going to work, doing some grocery shopping, peeking in here and taking a nap. The nap did it. I woke up so sick, my bed was shaking like the exorcist child.
I don't remember much because the hit to my head was quite a bump, giving me a concussion. It scared the dickens out of my precious Luscious. He is my hero.
It appears that I had some sort of stomach virus and got very dehydrated. I am still sucking on nasty gatorade.

My Sis has spent the days with me while hubs has been at work. We have become addicted to Casey Anthony trial. Still having the weebles and headaches, not much of an appetite but have been putting down some baked potatoes. I expect by Monday I should be right as rain. I just want this headache to go away. Far far away. I am weak from being so invalid for a week. Sis had me walking around the yard a few times yesterday. My hollyhocks are blooming - made me think of our Rhonda.

I thank you for the private greetings I have not yet read or the emails. I just cannot sit for long yet and to tell the truth the screen really hurts my eyes when I have a headache. All I have wanted to do is ~nothing~ which scares the jeebies out of me. Still, thank you very much. I feel so much better ! You gals are the bestest. Big hugs to the members of the Paul Revere team: Sandy, Trish, Michele, Nancy, Debi, Lenie ~ it is nice to know that I am thought of. We never really see ourselves as others do.

I am ready to go and try my first cup of coffee in a week. My mean husband would only allow me to drink juice and water. Good grief. Does he not know it is my life blood? hehe. Actually, I didn't want any and that should have told everyone that I was:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/funnies/2277546400_c65a18b427_m.jpg

quiltingtrish
June 11th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome back Blondie! WE'VE MISSED YOU!
You just keep mending and you'll be better in no time.
HUGS,

meemeecyn
June 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM
So glad you are starting to feel better! You have been through a lot, Blondie....but you know what they say 'can't keep a good woman down'. Take care of yourself and we are all thinking of you.
Cynthia

quilter.martha
June 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Glad you are on the mend Blondie. Maybe that cup of coffee will help the headache go away! Take care and take things slowly.
Martha

RFREE
June 11th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Yay Blondie!! You are back and on the mend. We have all missed you so much. So glad you are feeling better.When I seen my name in your post I thought you were referring to me having the food poisoning and then getting my ankle hurt.WE(you and I ) have had it rough lately huh? My ankle still ain't(not a word) right. But my hollyhocks are beautiful still!! I am headed off to MI in a couple of hours. Just finishing up a couple of things before I pull out. I am going with another sister and her husband.I have waited to do this for years literally.My sisters there are so excited as well as I. With that being said I won't be on here for a few days so everybody have a wonderful week and stay safe!!! No Blondie or Rhonda stunts o.k.!!!!! TTFN
Rhonda

NM Lady
June 11th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Good morning Blondie and welcome back. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Shirley
June 11th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Blondie welcome back!!!
We have missed you and so glad you are on the road to recovery!!! I look forward to reading your post each day!!!
Shirley

Sandy Navas
June 11th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I am totally twitterpated to see Blondie posting again. Here's cheers (I'll have my Peach Schnapps, please) to see her up and at'em real soon. So glad she's in good hands.

Hugs, dear sweet quilting sister!!!

debinmalaga
June 11th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Blondie, SO GOOD to see a posting from you! Take it easy and you'll be back to your old self in no time.

Lenie
June 11th, 2011, 10:50 AM
So good to hear from you again! I hope you will recover in no time. As what I know of you, dear Blondie, is that being up and around again is what heals you the best, isn't it?

SuzyQue
June 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Blondie---so happy to see you sending us such wonderful graphics and positive greetings again. I hope you can quickly put this headache behind you and get well! Take it easy over the weekend and keep up the fluids. Hopefully the caffeine will help with the headache. Don't strain to read the posts yet......they will be here when you feel better. Welcome back!

toggpine
June 11th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Yea Blondie! I'll throw my well wishes on the pile to help prop you up! Part of your headache may be withdrawls from the coffee! Go easy on it though, it may not help the wobbles!
We love you and are glad to see you pop back in!
Hugs to you and all my quilty friends!
Cathy

bakermom
June 11th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Welcome back Blondie! so glad you're feeling better.

patticakes
June 11th, 2011, 01:28 PM
(((Blondie)))))!! <deep sigh of relief>

sewmuchjan
June 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM
GLAD YOU ARE BACK BLONDIE
HEAD INJURIERS ARE NOT GOOD!!!! :(
TAKE IT EASY AND KNOW WE LOVE YOU AND LL, HE DID RIGHT TO GIVE YOU JUICE'S AND WATER FOR THE LACK OF WATER IN YOUR BODY!!! COFFEE IS A LIQUID TOO!!! SO IT WON'T HURT TO HAVE THAT AT ALL. :D

(((HUGS))) TO YOU AND LL
TAKE CARE AND KNOW WE CARE AND SEND YOU PRAYERS FOR YOUR HEALING ASAP!!

HUGS
JAN G.

mamaquilt
June 12th, 2011, 04:29 AM
HI BLONDIE,

So glad you're feeling better. I can uncross my fingers a bit now, they start hurting you know.

Take it slowly and drink coffee. No kidding that helps. Not to much though.

Don't read all your mails in a go. They're still there when you finish your 2. cup of coffee.

Lots of HUGS and greetings from Luxembourg.

Michèle

Lisaau
June 12th, 2011, 04:50 AM
(((((((((Blondie))))))) get well soon

Susan M
June 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM
OMG love that picture!!!!! So glad to see you back. Take care and be on the mend.

Hugs to you!
Susan