PDA

View Full Version : Praises for Whitnee

SuzyQue
April 28th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Whitnee's family has asked that I post a huge thank you for all of your prayers, good thoughts, and well wishes. As of today, Whitnee has been able to eat and keep food moving for one week!!!! She can eat only soft foods at this time, no meat, no fiber, nothing rough......but it is going through!!! Her favorite at this time is pea soup---(YUCK)---but she is so excited!!! Her fluid intake is at about 75 % of the total they want her to get to in the end!~ She is still weak, tires easily, has a low immunity, and is suffering with some seasonal allergies, but the good news is......she is eating food by mouth!!! Hallelujah and Praise the Lord for this miracle!! Thank you for every tiny prayer, good wish, sunny thought that you have whispered for this young lady!
There was a quilting group on here that made a beautiful quilt for her. It has not been delivered as of yet, due to multiple scheduling issues. Thank you again for every stitch! I will post pics as soon as I can! This is still a huge surprise for her and her family, so I am sure more thanks will be coming when they know of its existence!
I can't thank each of you enough! I can't be more moved by this outcome of love! I am amazed and so grateful for the miracle the Lord has given to Whitnee and her family! May this be just the beginning of great things for her future!

Miss Sheri
April 28th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Hurray!!!! More prayers of Gratitude tonight!

Sandy Navas
April 28th, 2014, 09:56 PM
He hears and answers.

MayinJerset
April 28th, 2014, 09:58 PM
So happy to hear the Good News about Whitnee, may she continue to improve day by day.

Genny
April 28th, 2014, 10:09 PM
I can hear the excitement in your post and I'm so happy for everyone especially Whitnee! Sounds like she's finally getting well. Sending hugs and prayers...

pcbatiks
April 28th, 2014, 10:54 PM
That is fantastic news! May she continue to improve each day!

BellasQuilts
April 28th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Hallelujah!

auntiemern
April 28th, 2014, 11:55 PM
More answered prayer. Awesome

SallyO'Sews
April 29th, 2014, 12:12 AM
So happy to hear this good news! Thanks for sharing it with us so we can rejoice with you! Blessings to you and to Whitnee and her family! ~ Sally \0/

rebeccas-sewing
April 29th, 2014, 04:10 AM
That's such great news. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Iris Girl
April 29th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Wonderful news , Thank you for sharing.

Suzette
April 29th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Praise God! So happy to hear this wonderful news! :icon_bigsmile:

dwil23
April 29th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Thank You, Jesus for this miracle!