PDA

View Full Version : Update on our dear Blondie Girl

Sandy Navas
June 9th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I just heard from Blondie and learned she's spent several days in the hospital following a severe stomach-virus-type of illness followed by a fall where she really hit her head hard. She is finally home and under the watchful eye of her dear LL. It may be a bit before she's back on here full force. As she said in her note, Larry and her daughter both say "You never get sick, but when you do it's a good one."

Special prayers for her and a quick recovery back to her bouncing, bubbly, beautiful Blondie self, Body & Soul.

meemeecyn
June 9th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Oh, how we have missed her! Sorry to hear about her troubles and hope she is on the road to recovery very soon. May she know that all her quilting buddies are thinking of her. We love you, Blondie!!!

quiltingtrish
June 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Oh geesh Sandy - thanks for the update. Prayers for Blondie are definately coming! I just posted where I emailed her and thought she was too busy with her goings-ons, but still worried - I guess righty so. Those stomach virus' can be nasty, so I'm glad she is home and LL is watching her.

Hugs,

toggpine
June 9th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Ugh! No fun! I hope she recovers quickly and well. Sick is not a fun place to be. From the sounds of things L. Larry will do everything he can to get her up and going.
Prayers and a big hug for Blondie.
Sandy, thanks for the update! You are a sweetie!
Cathy

LynneLeavell
June 9th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks Sandy for the update on Blondie. Thoughts and prayers going up not only for Blondie but for LL that he doesn't get sick. Blondie GREAT BIG Georgia Hug for your speedy recovery.

Lenie
June 9th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Oh Sandy, thank you for telling us. I was missing her, but didn't know she was so sick. Hope she will recover soon. We DO need her here, don't we?
Blondie we are missing you, thinking of you, hug, Lenie

craftyladysam
June 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Oh Sandy thanks for the update on Blondie! She is well missed!!! Hope she bounces back quick, we do indeed need her here!
Prayers are going up right now!!

Loonwatcher
June 9th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Oh my goodness! Blondie, our prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery are heading your way. We miss ya! Sandy, thanks so much for the update.

Patrice
June 9th, 2011, 01:00 PM
am thinking of her. prayers. hope you feel better soon blondie

bakermom
June 9th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Aww thanks for letting us know. missed her daily comments. prayers for a quick recovery.

SuzyQue
June 9th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Prayers from Missouri, too. Hope she is up and about soon. I so miss her early morning graphics and her positive attitude. Get well!

sewsoft
June 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I had been wondering about her. Blondie we miss you girl. Get well very soon.

debinmalaga
June 9th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks, Sandy, I just knew there had to be something wrong... Blondie, get better, girl!

mrswindy4
June 9th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Hopefully, a few days of good http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/11.gif and Blondie will feel like her ol' self again!!

quilter.martha
June 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Sandy, thanks for the update. I was also wondering about her, even though I've been with the forum for such a short time. Blondie, get better soon! You've already been in my prayers and will continue to be,

patticakes
June 9th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Wondered why we hadn't seen her lately but I have been busier with outdoors and family so I thought maybe she was too. Gosh, hope she gets on the mend and comes back to us soon.
Thank you Sandy for letting us know!

RFREE
June 9th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Oh my goodness. Prayers sent your way Blondie! We have all missed you terribly. Get well soon girlfriend. We all miss your morning posts.Great big healing hugs from Ky.

mamaquilt
June 9th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I'm so sorry to hear those news. Blondie hopefully you bounce back as fast as you can. I miss your daily news on MSQC.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a quick recovery. May I be excused though tomorrow during therapy, please????
Have a good nights sleep and many greetings from Luxembourg

mamaquilt
June 9th, 2011, 07:04 PM
thanks Sandy for informing us about Blondie illness. we sure miss her.

Carol_Ann
June 9th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the info, Sandy. I wondered why I had not heard from her lately. I, too, thought she was busy .
Blondie, we miss you & wish you well. Each day without a cheery good day from you feels a bit off.

janluna
June 9th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Blondie, love hugs and prayers are coming at you. Have a speedy recovery! I hope your head gets to feeling better. Concussions are no fun.
Thanks for the update Sandy. Hugs, Jan

GrammaBabs
June 10th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I'm just wondering if there is some way we could get her mailing address,,, we could all drop her Get Well cards!!! This was done at another forum i'm on and tons of cards were sent... just a thought... GB

meemeecyn
June 10th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I'm with GrammaBabs....would love to send her a card. But would understand if it is not done here. Have you heard any more about Blondie, Sandy? If you communicate with her tell her we miss her and her awesome clip art!
Cynthia

Angela Ryerse-Multhaupt
June 11th, 2011, 01:41 AM
Hope she is feeling better soon! Sending prayers for her recovery!