PDA

View Full Version : checking in at last!

mom4him
April 17th, 2014, 06:58 PM
It has been just a bit since I last posted. Much has happened.
My DH, Allen, had is second knee replacement and has only one more therapy appointment, next week. He has done so amazing through it all. Richard, my son in a wheel chair, is wound free for the first time in over 3 yrs. Can not tell you how wonderful that is! Our youngest son was having some major emotional issues, to the point that I had to call 911 one night. We are now connected with a very good councilor. He isn't crazy about going but does go and I feel has been helping us figure out the whys and how to deal with them. T has been doing very good the last couple weeks.

We have 6 more weeks of school aad will be done for this school year. Normally I schedule school through June and start up the middle of August but I changed out all their curriculum to matterial that is much more self taught and they have done wonderful with it. With everything that has ben going on it was definitely the right move and we get a summer vacation for the first time in several years. I for one am really looking forward to it.

I know that many of you have been praying for me and my family. Thankyou! Prayers are what have kept me on board.

Miss Sheri
April 17th, 2014, 07:41 PM
((((((SANDY)))))) I've missed you!

GrammaBabs
April 17th, 2014, 07:44 PM
that is wonderful news... I will continue to keep you in my thoughts... we've had the stress of "issues" with our son over the years and he has finally seemed to find some solid ground.. good luck to you and your family... we all here support you... GB

grannyann
April 17th, 2014, 08:03 PM
Great news. It is about time, you deserve a break after all you have been through. Lets hope it stay good.

WendyI
April 17th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Isn't that interesting...I was just thinking about you today and wondering why I hadn't seen you post in a while. Welcome back.

Kgrammiecaz
April 17th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Good to hear you back and to heat of all the positive happenings. Hope you have something special planned for vacation. I am sure youwill enjoy every moment

MayinJerset
April 17th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Glad you stopped by to keep us up to date with your family's happenings, so far things seem to be going very well and pray they continue and you all have a great summer.

pcbatiks
April 17th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Sandy ......so good to hear from you. Glad that things are improving for your family. Hope you all will have a relaxing summer vacation.

SallyO'Sews
April 18th, 2014, 01:47 PM
So good to hear from you, Sandy! How wonderful to hear good news; will continue to keep you and your precious family in prayer.
Hope you have a beautiful Resurrection Weekend!
Hugs and blessings,
~ Sally \0/

mom4him
April 19th, 2014, 07:28 PM
Big thanks to all.
Karen, we don't really take vacation like many families do. Travel is very difficult for us. I am hoping we will get to go on several day trips in the area, though. There is always great places to go in the Black Hills.

Iris Girl
April 19th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Such wonderful news! So happy things are finally straightening out and you can see the light in the tunnel. And wow summer vacation with everyone doing well what a treat!

dwil23
April 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Glad to hear from you, Sandy! I've thought about you and figured you were very busy.

Will keep all in my thoughts and prayers.