PDA

View Full Version : Rise and Shine, It's Thursday

MayinJerset
April 17th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Week's almost over so we've got to get going and get things done. With that said I'll sit here at the computer for awhile and see what's been happening. Today's To Do List will be taken care of a bit later after I have another cup of coffee.

To Do Today - work on quilt show quilt, trip to the library to renew my card, supermarket for preserves needed for Rainbow cookies I said I'd make for Easter and somewhere along the way think of something for dinner.

Blondie's not here this morning so I'll ask for your smiles today.

Monique
April 17th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Good morning. Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday. I really did have a wonderful day with my friend. She took me out for lunch, we shopped at a quilt store, yes I bought 2 tonga treat packs and some Retayne. Sale was 25% off. Well worth it. We had dessert at Dairy Queen and then back home.

Today I need to do some cleaning. Greg & Roxy and Jersey are coming Saturday. I am hosting Easter lunch on Sunday. So I have a busy few days ahead.

Have a wonderful day friends.

Blondie
April 17th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Hey hey hey,
I suppose we were online at the same time May. Good for us! I'd love some of those rainbow cookies! Monique, glad you had a wonderful birthday.
Big hugs all around and smiles smiles smiles
Blondie

Bubby
April 17th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Good Morning, May.

I have loads of stuff to get done today. First off is a trip to buy food for Sunday. I've been thinking about dinner but maybe brunch is what I'll make. Maybe eggs benedict with Hollandaise and Canadian bacon, fruit salad and sweet rolls. This sounds better to me than making a huge meal for two.

I'm taking a little break from sewing until next week. I straightened the sewing room early this morning.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

EmmaB
April 17th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Good afternoon May!!