PDA

View Full Version : It's Wednesday, middle of the week day.

Monique
April 16th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Good morning friends. Up a little later than usual but feeling great. Today is my big day and I will spend it with a friend of mine. We also stop at a quilt store and have lunch too. Looks to be a fun day.

Phil called early this morning to wish me a happy birthday.

So no quilting today until later. Have a great day everyone.

RiverMomm
April 16th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend you day! Happy birthday! (If I lived closer, I would surprise you at the quilt shop!!;) )

Madeforyouinma11
April 16th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Have fun! Sounds like a fun day.

grannyann
April 16th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday.

Ginny B
April 16th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Sounds like a fun day. Have a wonderful birthday!

GrammaBabs
April 16th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Happy B day to you! Today DH is going into "work",, he works "per diem" doing things that no one ever learned since he's retired.. so a few extra bucks for his pocket and a day to myself for me!!! LOL He's my guy, but 24/7 can be a challenge sometimes... it's even more difficult when it's not "pool season"....

Jean Sewing Machine
April 16th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Hi Monique! Happy birthday to you! Have a wonderful day!

Mpyles
April 16th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Good morning! Happy birthday to Monique!! Enjoy your special day!

buckeyequilter
April 16th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Happy B day to you! Today DH is going into "work",, he works "per diem" doing things that no one ever learned since he's retired.. so a few extra bucks for his pocket and a day to myself for me!!! LOL He's my guy, but 24/7 can be a challenge sometimes... it's even more difficult when it's not "pool season"....

That is basically the same thing DH is doing.

Bubby
April 16th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Hi Monique and happy birthday to you! It sounds like you have a nice day planned. Enjoy!

Cathy F
April 16th, 2014, 09:04 AM
Happy Birthday Monique, have a wonderful day!

Monique
April 16th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a wonderful way to spend you day! Happy birthday! (If I lived closer, I would surprise you at the quilt shop!!;) )

Now that would be a wonderful surprise.

Shirley
April 16th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Have fun! Happy Birthday!

MayinJerset
April 16th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Happy Bday Monique, Sounds like you have a nice day planned so enjoy.

Last night's snow is mostly gone but the grass still has frost on it. I'm staying in today no matter what the weather is, need to sew and do some stuff so we can take off easily for the weekend.

Girls, I hear you about having some 'alone' time when you DH is retired. Mine retired about 15 years ago and I was still working for a few years before we both were home together 24/7. Love that guy but so glad he decided to take courses at local college so he has something to do every week and also spends a day or two at the school.

buckeyequilter
April 16th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Good morning.....

Just a little snow left on the ground this morning. I thought maybe I had put my coat away for the winter....NOPE....still wearing it.

Monique, hope you have a wonderful day:

Tonight I think I will concentrate on binding my quilts. I can stay up late and work on it since I'm not working tomorrow.

Well need to get some bills paid....have a great day! Prayers and hugs

rebeccas-sewing
April 16th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Monique! Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. Enjoy it!

Simply Quilting
April 16th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

I've been working the past two days so it is up and to work by 7AM. Not bad until you consider that I sometimes don't get the call until 6:20AM to be to work. But I love the substituting and have an awesome group of people to work with.

meemeecyn
April 16th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Happy Birthday, Monique! Glad you get to do something fun.

It snowed here last night! Geesh, Mother Nature......what are you thinking? I see that other areas got some as well.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Cynthia

EmmaB
April 16th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Happy Birthday Monique!!!

Mazzer
April 16th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Happy Birthday Monique. Sounds like a lovely plan for the day.

Marion