PDA

View Full Version : current weather

stationarymom
April 16th, 2014, 03:07 AM
hi
i can't believe i'm sitting here and can hear sleet hitting my windows. when is the winter going to go away?

GuitarGramma
April 16th, 2014, 03:10 AM
My daughter in the Midwest got hit by ping pong size hail stones yesterday. Winter needs to END!

MayinJerset
April 16th, 2014, 03:38 AM
Snow on the ground here in Jersey! Ole Man Winter wants to hang around forever!

dwil23
April 16th, 2014, 04:19 AM
We are down in the 50's tonight - pretty cool for this time of year, but I'm not complaining.

Madeforyouinma11
April 16th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Hubby and I woke up to a little snow on the ground...not liking it. Funny thing is, since it's been nice, we had our bedroom window wide open with a small fan running....LOL the temps don't have to get too high before our bedroom (which is the attic) starts to get really warm. Well, it was definitely cool this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr

MayinJerset
April 16th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Cil, You must have a Cape Cod house, so do we. My sewing room is in one of the upstairs bedrooms and since I was so warm out the other day I left the window open so it will be a bit cool up there when I go to sew this morning.

Tina W
April 16th, 2014, 09:44 AM
I went to let my dogs out and my deck is loaded with ice. The dogs turned around and came back in, they thought spring was here!:icon_heh:

Cat77
April 16th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Ladies, you live in the wrong place! We've had some splendid weather around here - and I live in Switzerland!! :icon_cool:

Sooo, now that everybody hates me...I'm gonna leave...

rebeccas-sewing
April 16th, 2014, 10:54 AM
The weather on your side of the U.S. is really whacky this year. Here in the Netherlands we're having outstanding weather. Today it's been sunny all day and very mild. I've been outside most of the day doing cleanup in the yard. I hope you see spring soon. I know you all are really getting tired of winter weather. Good grief. In a couple of weeks it's going to be May. I just hope you don't go from cold to hot with no spring weather in between. That would just not be right!