PDA

View Full Version : l normally keep things to myself

Lissau
April 14th, 2014, 11:55 PM
l normally keep things to myself and just deal with it but at the moment l think l need some MSQC hugs or just understanding.......... l know there are people worse off than me but this past 2 years (its 2 years this weekend) has been a long haul and there is still more to come. l try hard not to become the chronic person who is always having a pity party ..but at the moment l think l've hit the wall......its 2 yrs of treatment and a complete diet change and the loss of 40 kilos or 90lbs. So l can get a total knee replacement done hopefully this year .......Alot has changed for the better but there is so much more to come....l think just need to let out a big sigh!!!... Thanks for reading this

Gina
April 15th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Hugs! Hope things get better for you real soon!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 15th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Hang in there, Lisa! You have had a lot of pain to deal with, that can bring you down! I'm just glad you feel like you can come here for a kind word and virtual ((((hug)))).

Kgrammiecaz
April 15th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Pity parties are sometimes necessary to get over humps. Sounds like you have been doing awesome in preparing yourself for some difficult times to come. My hugs are flying your way. Keep on doing what your doing. You are getting healthier, so good for you!!!!!

Lots of support here.

Quiltfreestyle
April 15th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Congratulations for having the strength to make those life changes. I know from personal experience, that it isn't easy. You should be proud of yourself. I hope the knee surgery goes well. My sister had both knees done at the same time last year. She was in a lot of pain & had to do a lot of physical therapy but she says it was all worth it.
She can walk, run & do all the things she wants to do now,,
((Hugs))

bubba
April 15th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Wow!!!! Congratulations! Good things to come!

BobW
April 15th, 2014, 12:08 AM
Consider yourself hugged!

TRLSRL72
April 15th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Sending ((((( hugs ))))) your way. Sounds like you have over come a lot these past 2 years. Praying your knee replacement goes smoothly for you.

pcbatiks
April 15th, 2014, 01:00 AM
Lisa......congrats on the weight loss! Hoping everything goes well with your knee replacement surgery.....prayers & hugs to you.

BellasQuilts
April 15th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately we cannot run the race for you, but we are your "team M*QC" always here to root you on and give you hugs, albeit via cyberspace. You are a strong woman, you will persevere through this.

Miss Sheri
April 15th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Aaahhh, sweet Lisa, you can have as many hugs as you need dear!((((((((Lisa!))))))))))

auntiemern
April 15th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Hugs Lisa (((((Lisa))))). It is hard to deal with pain day in and day out, and not let it get you down. You are entitled to a little pity party every now and then.

rebeccas-sewing
April 15th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Hi Lissau, I'm so excited about your weight loss. Just losing all that weight must make you feel so much better. Hang in there. You mentioned having the surgery this year. What will determine when it can be scheduled? I hope it can happen for you soon. My mother-in-law just had both knees replaced and she's doing quite well. I'm sure you'll do even better since you are younger. She is in her early 80's. Lots of hugs coming your way.

Swedish leo
April 15th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Lots of hugs and caring coming your way!

You have worked so hard and are doing so well!
Be proud of what you have accomplished so far and then Think of how proud and so much better you will feel when all the hardships are behind you!

Hugs

Vonnie
April 15th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Sending some cyber hugs your way.

Suzette
April 15th, 2014, 08:01 AM
((((hugs)))) And it sounds like you have accomplished so much already! Good for you!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

MayinJerset
April 15th, 2014, 08:42 AM
73453 Sending a Big Hug from all of us here at M*!

Monique
April 15th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Lisa you have come so far in 2 years. It will pay off in the end. I wish you nothing but the best. Hugs to you.

Michelle M
April 15th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Lisa, you sound very weary my friend. I can't muster up the strength it takes to lose 5 pounds, much less 90! You amaze me. I admire all that you have accomplished and am very excited to hear about all that is to come after your surgery. Please know that you have earned the right to feel 'tired', to have an occasional pity party or to cry from time to time. I think that you reaching out when you normally wouldn't shows that you have grown stronger and wiser. Sending you countless hugs....(((((((Lisa))))))).
Shea

Sandy Navas
April 15th, 2014, 10:56 AM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l370/luisa_gurl/hug-1.gif

Sure hope this shows up for you. Don't ever forget, Lisa, that YOU are special!!

MRoy
April 15th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Lisa, you've been so strong and you've come so far. Sometimes, the strong need support too and you've got that here. I hope you can have your surgery soon.

GinnyKNC
April 15th, 2014, 11:05 AM
WOW I'm really proud of you that you've been able to shed that much weight and admire your strength. {{{HUGS}}}

EmmaB
April 15th, 2014, 11:31 AM
That's a HUGE accomplishment!!!! Way to go!

Pity parties are a good thing sometimes. I've been known to attend some too.

Much luck with your knee surgery!!!

WendyI
April 15th, 2014, 11:59 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through this...but really must give you a HUGE WTG on losing 90 lbs! I understand the need for knee replacement and how you have to consider your knees everything single thing you do and how if limits your life which leads to stress...not to mention the normal stresses of just every day living. I have no answers only the very warmest of hugs for you from afar and maybe to remind yourself it will get better!! Xox

Lissau
April 16th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Thankyou ((((((Everyone))))))))))....Yes sandy l can see your eledump what a cutie......Yes Michelle you hit the nail on the head so to speak ........l am weary.....and l think l've hit the wall.. this too shall pass just right now l think l need a mallet to knock down that wall..................l knew l could count on you guys thanks again ....

Shirley
April 16th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Hugs and kind thoughts your way!!!!

SallyO'Sews
April 16th, 2014, 11:43 AM
(((Lissau)))

Yup-yup, what everybody else has said!

meemeecyn
April 16th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Thoughts and prayers continue for you, Lisa. We've been members on this forum about the same time so I know about some of the challenges you've faced and conquered. Take care, my quilting friend. Hugs sent.
Cynthia

Jackiegross
April 16th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Hang in there, you have come a long way and it has been an up heal battle and you are doing amazing. I had a knee replacement 2 yrs ago and it has made such a big difference. You will hard to slow down soon. Just keep that in mind.

Jackie G

alliek
April 16th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Sending ((())) Don't get discouraged!! You have accomplished a whole lot of GOOD, more to come for you. I'm in awe of your weight loss, I can't seem to get down 10lbs. God Bless you.:icon_wave:

Lissau
April 17th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Thanks Everyone..........right now l'm really sad l've definitely hit the wall and l cry a lot .....

Blondie
April 17th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Lisa,
Sending lots of hugs, loving prayers and loads of encouragement along with the kudos for what you have accomplished. It is okay for you to feel the way you feel at the moment. Pretty soon you will get your "oomph" back and you will either break down that wall or climb over it.