PDA

View Full Version : No adoption news

cyndiofthevortex
April 14th, 2014, 07:21 PM
A decision was supposed to be made today as to whether my DD Bethany would be able to adopt C or if his grandmother would be approved to. Now they say they will decide by the end of the week. More time for us to pray for God's will to be done in this tough situation.

C came home from 3 days at Sue's house last night. Sue said he asked for mommy the entire time and had numerous meltdowns. He has been angry at anything and everything today, so different from his normal, cheerful little self. We hate seeing this personality change.

We are having an open house goodbye party for C on Friday. Wouldn't it be great if instead it was a welcome to the family forever party?

bakermom
April 14th, 2014, 07:24 PM
prayers continue for you all

BobW
April 14th, 2014, 07:24 PM
I hope things work out for you and your family.

Iris Girl
April 14th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Hope all works out for you and everyone involved.

songbird857
April 14th, 2014, 07:48 PM
I will continue to pray for this situation.

Simply Quilting
April 14th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Continuing to pray for this little boy and your family.

auntiemern
April 14th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Prayers continuing. The little ones certainly have a way of showing us when something is off.

New York Sue
April 14th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I feel that a delay in decision probably weighs in your DD and SIL's favor.
I sure am hoping so!

AuntieVic
April 14th, 2014, 09:23 PM
I will continue to pray you him and your family.

Judy, USMC
April 14th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Prayers continuing ......

cyndiofthevortex
April 14th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your care and concern so much. It's becoming hard to even pray, I'm so sad. That's why it helps to know that others are praying for C and this whole situation.

WendyI
April 14th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I am so SO hopeful that they will do the right thing. Poor wee boy. So heartbreaking!! Can't even IMAGINE how you all are feeling. Thinking of you lots and hoping for the best outcome for you and your family and this little child.

MRoy
April 14th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Continuing prayers.

TRLSRL72
April 15th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Continuing prayers for you and your family.

Miss Sheri
April 15th, 2014, 01:49 AM
(((((((Cyndi)))))), Prayers, and hopeful thoughts, and lots of love headed your way.

pcbatiks
April 15th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Cyndi.........I just saw this post. Praying hard for a "Welcome to the Family Forever" party. I can't imagine how hard this is for all of you and C. The picture is so sweet. Remember friends are praying even when you find it difficult.

stationarymom
April 15th, 2014, 01:58 AM
prayers. is his gad still in the picture? is he or she is i would point out the difference in his personality to them. does he attend school yet if the teachers notice any changes in him maybe they could also try to contact the gal.good luck

bkthomas
April 15th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Many prayers are being said.......(((((((((((Cyndi & Family)))))))))))

Hulamoon
April 15th, 2014, 03:13 AM
(((hugs))) and

Sheena
April 15th, 2014, 03:43 AM
It's a terrible situation. Waiting is so hard. I hope it all works out in your favour.

dwil23
April 15th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Continuing to pray. Why oh why can't this grandmother see what she is doing to this child?

rebeccas-sewing
April 15th, 2014, 05:21 AM
I hate, hate, hate this!!! It's just so wrong to do this to this little guy. Hoping and praying the legal folks have some common sense and think of his best interests so he can come home to you permanently. I'm also so angry with this grandmother that she's forcing this on him. I would love to know why she's doing this. Is it just guilt? Was she just thinking she would let you take care of him for 11 months so she wouldn't have to? Basically, free care for almost a year? GRRRRRRR

Madeforyouinma11
April 15th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Still keeping you in my prayers. I agree that the delay could be good for you. Hoping all the right people are aware of his personality change when he goes away with his grandmother. You would think she would do the right thing and step back and let him stay with your family.

Suzette
April 15th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Still praying constantly for this sweet boy and your family. I struggle to understand how this Grandmother can think she is in any way doing right by this boy that she claims to love. Love in its truest form is doing what is right for the loved one, even if it hurts you.

Hugs to you and your family!