PDA

View Full Version : Tired Night Owl just saying...

MayinJerset
April 13th, 2014, 01:50 AM
It has been a long day so all I have to say is 73255

WendyI
April 13th, 2014, 01:56 AM
I am owling as well! Sewed all day but finally had to stop and now I can't sleep! Sitting here dreaming about winning a lottery so I can buy a long arm and a truck load of fabric! Talk about self torture! Lol!

bkthomas
April 13th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Good Night May!
You and me both Wendy!!!!

Tina W
April 13th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Wendy
I dream of the same thing. But I think I would also need a bigger house. Keep dreaming and I will also.

toggpine
April 14th, 2014, 02:44 AM
It's Sunday night and my tail feathers are dragging too. I completely missed last night I think.

This has certainly been an adjustment. I think it's been the hardest on my 8 year-old daughter. She's pretty much been an only child, since her brother is so much older. Now there are two little boys running around knocking stuff over on purpose.
Boys are much different than girls. These two are learning that there are rules and what the word "No" means. We have seen less of the whining, crying, & screaming since that doesn't seem to get the expected results.
I'm sure I've been nominated for the Worst Grandma of the Year. Oh well.

I would either need a bigger house, or a put on an addition for the long arm and more fabric storage. Ahhh. Dreams.
I'm off to go see what I can come up with in tonight's dreamland!
Hugs, Cathy

MayinJerset
April 14th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Hang in there Cathy!

EmmaB
April 14th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Good luck Cathy. That would be quite an adjustment for everyone in your household.