PDA

View Full Version : Sewing Saturday

MayinJerset
April 12th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Packing my car and I'll be off for an hour's drive to LQS for a Pillowcase Sew In. We usually hold our monthly pillowcase sew ins locally but do schedule a few sew ins at this quilt shop as several of their customers like to join in. Have company for the weekend so I'm a little late getting my stuff together this morning. DS?#3 is off to Quantico VA for a half of marathon and that leaves DS and DGS on their own here for the day. Hope they get the outside windows cleaned as I requested.

Shirley
April 12th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Have fun. Good luck with the window washing. Send them here when they're done.

sewluvit
April 12th, 2014, 10:50 AM
LOL Could sure use them here to clean Windows too but we have a whole new fresh blanket of snow this morning! Yuck! Pillowcase sew in sure sounds like fun!

Simply Quilting
April 12th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Have fun :) After they get done with your windows and Shirley's windows, you can send them this way.

toggpine
April 12th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I have no idea how long it will be before I get back into the sewing room! We'll eventually get a schedule worked out. Until then, hubby & I are tuckered out at the end of the day!

Hugs to all & thanks for the continued prayers and supportive thoughts.
Cathy

auntiemern
April 12th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Sounds like fun...I am watching the kiddos today, so don't think much sewing will be going on. But on a positive note, I got my sleeping pills yesterday, and went to sleep rather easily and slept well for the first time in over a month.

stationarymom
April 13th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Have fun at your sew in.if your girls did do the windows could you share your secret with me?

MayinJerset
April 13th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I don't think anyone else would want DH and grandson to do their windows as that's all the did, somehow the back and front storm doors and kitchen window were missed. That's DH's fault as I didn't tell him to do the doors, just common sense since they are mostly glass like the windows and the doors are in between the windows. That's DH way of doing chores he doesn't like, does them half way or very poorly thinking, like a child, that I won't ask him to do them again. Fine example for our young grandson.
Just thankful that Winter's crud is off the outside of the windows.

AuntieVic
April 13th, 2014, 01:34 PM
I haope you had a wonderful sewing day yesterday. I am about to start sewing today.