PDA

View Full Version : Daily deals

SewManyThings
April 12th, 2014, 03:41 AM
I have not been getting the daily deal emails from y'all for about a week or so. Am I the only one missing this? Please let me know if I need to change a setting or something on my end. I can't make it thru the day without checking that Daily Deal. Even if I don't need or buy the item, I love reading the little stories that go with the deal. Please help!!!

rebeccas-sewing
April 12th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Contact Al. His user name is Bill Nye. He's the technical person who is responsible for their website.

easyquilts
April 12th, 2014, 05:22 AM
I have not been getting the daily deal emails from y'all for about a week or so. Am I the only one missing this? Please let me know if I need to change a setting or something on my end. I can't make it thru the day without checking that Daily Deal. Even if I don't need or buy the item, I love reading the little stories that go with the deal. Please help!!!

I haven't gotten mine for months.....and I don't get shipping messages anymore, either.

Kgrammiecaz
April 12th, 2014, 07:37 AM
I do not get them either, but I am ok with it since it is just as easy to go to the site. Less emails to deal with, I like that too. Oh, and did get an email for my birthday, did not expect one, very nice.

Quiltfreestyle
April 12th, 2014, 11:16 AM
I stopped getting emails too, but then I checked my junk box. Sure enough, they were going there. I just had to mark M* as an safe sender. Now they come into my inbox again.

K. McEuen
April 12th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Mine have stopped coming before as well. I'm not sure why, but I'll go back and resign up for the newsletter a couple times and they have always started back up on their own. I know Al has had to fix it for others. I guess I wasn't that worried about the Daily Deal emails since I always check the site before I receive them, but I was concerned when I wasn't getting my shipping notices. They did come back though.

I'm sure their email system gets the hiccups once in a while simply because of the number of people it has to email to.