PDA

View Full Version : For scrapbookers

dwil23
April 11th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I know many on here are/were also scrapbookers as I have seen it mentioned many times. I was a Creative Memories consultant for many years and was sad to see what had happened to CM in the last 5 - 10 years.

So, I was happy when I read about this - Rhonda Anderson, co-founder, has departed CM and is onto a new venture with Heritage Makers.

Co-founder Rhonda Anderson Resigns from Creative Memories [Exclusive Interview] | Scrapbook UpdateScrapbook Update (http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2014/02/25/rhonda-anderson-resigns-creative-memories/)

Granny Judy
April 11th, 2014, 09:11 AM
I'm a scrapbooker and find this change of jobs very interesting... the competition is great and the hobby is so expensive... more so than my fabric hoarding..

Jean Sewing Machine
April 11th, 2014, 10:32 AM
My daughter was a CM consultant 20 years ago. I need to send this link to her, but she is pretty much up to date with what that company has been doing, so he probably already knows about it.

VickiJ
April 11th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Ah...Creative Memories! I still remember being invited to a "scrapbook party" by one of my bridesmaids and having no clue what it was about. I loved it from the start - bought a bunch of stuff and went crazy with the weekend and all day crops.

I moved on from CM a while ago - didn't know anything about their "troubles". Still - glad I got introduced to the art and I look forward to getting back into it when we get settled.