PDA

View Full Version : I've been doing THE BAD THING...

easyquilts
April 10th, 2014, 10:46 PM
I've bern during the web, gathering all kinds of information re, BP.... High systolic, low diastolic... You name it, I've looked it up....I've scared myself silly... Someone PLEASE make me STOP!

Thank goodness I will be seeing Dr. Betsy tomorrow afternoon.... I love having a female doctor.... I 'm hoping for some answers, and a treatment that will really work...

Thanks to all for your prayers and encouragement...

bkthomas
April 10th, 2014, 10:49 PM
Hey Sandy......
.Knock it off!!!!!!!

bkthomas
April 10th, 2014, 10:50 PM
:icon_slap: :icon_mooooh: :icon_pcnoob:

ilive2craft2
April 10th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Sandy, please shut down the computer and go relax - whatever makes you relax - pet some fabric, take a walk, drink warm milk, design a quilt in your head, hug a pet, do some mindless chain piecing, dance like no one is watching, take a bubble bath, read a quilting magazine - whatever works for you!

Kgrammiecaz
April 10th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Ok, cut it out. The web is only as good as the people puttung the information there. Who is to say which ones are right. We tend to just pick the ones that are the worst. So hit that delete key in your head and forget all that you read. Let us know how your doc appt goes. Thats where you will get the best information, from someone who knows you

WendyI
April 10th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Seriously! You're going to GIVE yourself problems! I NEVER read about stuff online...it's so dangerous! You need to take care of yourself, not cause more stress...which increases BP! Silly Billy! Go have a nice piece of chocolate and read a nice book or as Lisa said, pet some fabric...or better yet...create something with it! Relax and if you are that afraid that you can't then....maybe you should go to urgent care? ER? Take care of yourself!

MayinJerset
April 11th, 2014, 12:57 AM
Forget about what you read online, your doctor will give you the scoop on what's happening and what you need to do to take care of yourself. Now you can go and have some chocolate.

easyquilts
April 11th, 2014, 01:05 AM
OK, OK! I nearby promise not to look up one more thing on BP.... I know it's a bad thing to do... I once "diagnosed" my grandson with MS.... HE HAS NOTHING OF THE SORT, OG COURSE.

The Internet has become today's Reader's Digest.... Remember the disease of the month?

So... I'm sitting here...in Earl's fav chair...with the two little dog... We are heading for before, and I am going to read my current e-book, by Michael Connelly...,I wish I had some chocolate..., I don 't dare do any piecing, because I make AWFUL mistakes when I try to quilt late at night.... Seriously.

Thanks for being my friend (from The Golden Girls) .

bkthomas
April 11th, 2014, 01:59 AM
Thank You Sandy......and remember.....we WILL be keeping an eye on you!
Rest well tonight knowing that you have friends that care! ......oh, and I would never hit you.....just try to make you laugh!

Swedish leo
April 11th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Ok take care of your self!

You are important so you better take care of your self!

And regarding the quilting, Do some mindless quilting, like a scrappy crazy quilt where nothing have to match !

Just sticht those seams toghether.

Lots of hugs

Annika

stationarymom
April 11th, 2014, 02:43 AM
Sandy one of the worst things you can ever do is diagnose yourself by what you find on the internet,you have to remember the info is only as good as it's source.there is good info out there but if you don't know where to find it or how to understand it( because most med. info will be in med terminology you can talk yourself right into a problem.so please stay away from all med.sites and go see your dr.take care of yourself.

Sheena
April 11th, 2014, 05:05 PM
We've all done it though haven't we? And we all know it's just silly to look up any medical worry on the internet, don't we?

STOP RIGHT NOW!