PDA

View Full Version : Great Niece is home from burn center

fallisme
April 10th, 2014, 08:58 AM
I want to thank all you ladies who have been praying for my Great Niece she's home. She still will have to have some operations , PT and other things, but she home. Home is where the heart is. It's been a tough few weeks, but things are looking up. Also yesterday my daughter and my daughter in law told me that they both are having BABIES. One is due in September and one in December. I going to be a granny!!! Praise be to God. Now baby stuff to be made.
God Bless each and everyone on this site.
Beth

Granny Judy
April 10th, 2014, 09:05 AM
That is great news... I hope our card bomb lifted her up and helped get her Home!! My youngest went thru a similar event when she was 10... scared the whole family at the time. Can't tell it today Her face is clear and her hands look pretty normal.

pcbatiks
April 10th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Beth.......that is great news........so happy for her progress!

dwil23
April 10th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Wonderful news all the way around!

Congratulations!

Bubby
April 10th, 2014, 10:01 AM
This is wonderful new, Beth! The best place to get well is at home.

MayinJerset
April 10th, 2014, 10:15 AM
First post I read today and it is all Good News! Prayers continuing for your great niece's recovery and Congrats Granny to be. May

asta
April 10th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Wonderful news all around! Hope your GN continues to make progress and blessings for a couple of happy and healthy babes.

Miss Sheri
April 10th, 2014, 10:22 AM
YEA!!! Prayers of gratitude today! Congratulations "gramdma Beth"!

songbird857
April 10th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Great news!! So happy your niece is home - and you'd better get busy gramma beth!! :)

rebeccas-sewing
April 10th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I'm so glad to hearing she's on the mend. Being home will certainly help It's always good to be home. Hospitals are no cake walk.

EmmaB
April 10th, 2014, 12:52 PM
WONDERFUL news!!!!

auntiemern
April 10th, 2014, 01:16 PM
What wonderful news. Will continue to pray for continued healing and speedy recovery.

cyndiofthevortex
April 10th, 2014, 01:23 PM
I'm so happy to hear this news!

WendyI
April 10th, 2014, 06:15 PM
so happy to hear she is home and then to see such wonderful news about grand babes. Sounds like a very good day for you. I never saw your original post..how did she get burned? Also, will the hospital forward any cards that might have been sent to her? I know mail is very slow from Canada to the US.

fallisme
April 10th, 2014, 06:31 PM
She was burned at a cheerleader barn fire. It was a stupid mistake and I'm sure they all learned a lesson. She had 3rd degree burns on her left arm and hand and also her left leg. She's doing pretty good now. She joked with the Doctors says no 1 or 2 degree for her only 3rd will do. We were all scared to death and had many painful days. She's fighter and never gave up. She's 5'4 and is about 94 pounds wet but she is our light light.
Beth

alliek
April 10th, 2014, 08:47 PM
YES! Happy she is well enough to come home and completely heal. Wonderful news. Thank you Lord. Congratulations to your DD and DIL, Happy News. There is nothing like a baby to make you head over heels happy:icon_happy:

WendyI
April 10th, 2014, 09:20 PM
She was burned at a cheerleader barn fire. It was a stupid mistake and I'm sure they all learned a lesson. She had 3rd degree burns on her left arm and hand and also her left leg. She's doing pretty good now. She joked with the Doctors says no 1 or 2 degree for her only 3rd will do. We were all scared to death and had many painful days. She's fighter and never gave up. She's 5'4 and is about 94 pounds wet but she is our light light.
Beth

It's really good that she kept her sense of humour. So happy for your family.

Sheena
April 11th, 2014, 05:15 PM
So glad to hear she's back home.

New babies! Congratulations! Two new people to quilt for. :D

GuitarGramma
April 11th, 2014, 07:44 PM
I'm so glad to know that your niece is on the mend. Praise be to God, and may He continue to guide her recovery.

Simply Quilting
April 11th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Praise the Lord!!!!

Congratulations on becoming a granny.....have fun sewing :)